SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global Ferric Chloride Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report.
This procurement market research report predicts a substantial growth of this category in the coming years by virtue of some major category enablers which are responsible for an impressive category growth for a long run. The global demand for metals is largely responsible for driving the demand for ferric chloride that is used as a leaching agent in chloride hydrometallurgy for the extraction of metals from their ores. Moreover, the growing PVC industry is resulting in the extensive application of ferric chloride as a reagent in the production of vinyl chloride for making PVC. Download the Free Sample Report to know more on the other crucial cost drivers that will influence the category pricing strategies.
By leveraging market-specific tools and analytics, our procurement experts have conducted extensive research on all segments of the ferric chloride market. Such insights will help investors to identify and analyze all factors impacting market growth across different regions. Talk to us to get guidance from our procurement experts to create a profitable procurement strategy.
Transportation of chemicals like ferric chloride involves potential risks of severe product wastage and chemical hazards. Therefore, we advise the buyers to examine the storage and handling facilities of the suppliers which should include provisions of manway lid cover to prevent the fumes of this chemical to escape the tank, says SpendEdge procurement expert Sumit Yadav.
Some of the key findings of this procurement report highlight the critical aspects of this market, which will help the potential investors to allocate their fund accordingly:
- Raw material price fluctuations pose significant risks to category buyers
- The share of the category spend in North America is expected to decrease during the forecast period due to the maturing market conditions.
- Purchase the full report to gain unrestricted access to our comprehensive procurement report
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free.
SpendEdges procurement market intelligence reports for the chemicals category provide detailed information on the major costs and volume drivers that impact category growth. Such information will help the buyers as well as the suppliers to determine the total cost of ownership and change their procurement strategies. Additionally, SpendEdges reports provide insights on the sustainability and procurement best practices for the category.
Report scope snapshot: Ferric chloride market
- Supplier side levers
- Buyer side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Interested to know more about the scope of our reports? Download a FREE sample
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Want customized information? Get in touch
Category pricing insights
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- To view this reports complete table of contents, Download a FREE sample
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories. Now access latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 7-day FREE trial now.
- Global Hydrochloric Acid Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Acetylene Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal
630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299