FAST, a leading software company for the life and annuity industry, held its annual Customer Forum in mid-October at the Ocean Place Resort in Long Branch, New Jersey.
During the two-day event customers engaged with their peers, FAST staff and industry experts on their experiences with the FAST platform, FASTs recent product improvements and product development roadmap. Common themes included microservices and the importance of a strong change management approach for legacy transformation.
Highlights of the event included:
- Customer case studies on their experiences with the platform, including one carrier who has doubled premium volume while adding only two operational staff
- A demo of FASTs latest enhancements including mobile, chat engine integration, AI and voice recognition capabilities
- Accelerated adoption of cloud deployments & SaaS amongst FAST customers
- The success of FASTs proprietary Core delivery approach and its success with building momentum for cultural change and legacy transformation
Customer feedback was overwhelmingly positive and included:
- Excellent meeting! I have been a member of other vendor executive advisory boards, and this was the best one I’ve ever attended. The amount of information sharing was very helpful as a new customer. Technology executive at FAST customer
- Very well executed two-day event; great speakers and participation fostered by the ability to have equal amounts of time to network and discuss with others. Thank you for this forum! Technology executive at FAST customer
This was an awesome opportunity to bring together customers and delivery partners. I may be biased, but I cant imagine there is a more forward-thinking group of people in the life insurance industry. I know the perspectives and insights I got were invaluable, said Tom Famularo CEO of FAST.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Its always gratifying to see the progress our customers are making and the benefits they are achieving using our platform, said John Gorman, co-founder of FAST. Theres a real sense of community in the customer base and a shared commitment to our mutual success.
FAST, which stands for “Flexible Architecture, Simplified Technology, is a privately-held company located in Iselin, NJ. FAST focuses on solving the challenges our financial services and insurance clients face as they seek to modernize their systems environments or completely replace legacy systems. Visit: www.fasttechnology.com
John Gorman, COO