The “Global Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) Market Analysis – Segmented by Technology (Extrusion Molding, Injection Molding), Product Type (Powder, Granule), Application, and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) is expected to register a significant growth during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
This growth is primarily driven by gaining popularity as building material in roof covering of special constructions like stadiums and growing demand of ETFE cables from aerospace industry.
Solar photovoltaic (PV) is entering a new era and accounts for the largest annual capacity additions for renewables, well above wind and hydro, for the next five years. As an alternative energy solution with attributes that readily compete with fossil fuels, solar PV industry is now seeing a resurgence in both residential and commercial use.
There is a greater demand for solar cells over the past few years, and R&D efforts have resulted in vast improvements in flexible ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) technology. Together with ambitious power market reforms, expansion of distributed generation, and new transmission lines, these new policies are expected to speed up the deployment of solar power, particularly ETFE PV panels during the forecast period. This trend gains momentum in the nearby future further igniting the demand for overall ETFE market.
- Shift of Focus from Conventional PV Panels to ETFE PV Panels in Photovoltaic (PV) Industry Coatings Application Segment to Contribute Significant Demand to the Market
- North America to Dominate the Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene Market
Developments in the Market
- AGC to feature ETFE film for innovative architectural structures at AIA (American Institute of Architects) conference on architecture 2018.
- ETFE-PV-Based Cells provide a lightweight, flexible, efficient and possibly disruptive solar-cell alternative.
- Air-filled ETFE film cushions from 3M use lightweight tech to protect people from prying eyes.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Future of the Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene Market
8. Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene Market Competitive Landscape
9. Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene Market Company Profiles
- 3M (Dyneon GmbH)
- Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- HaloPolymer OJSC
- Hubei Everflon Polymer Co. Ltd.
- Li Chang Technology (Ganzhou) Co. Ltd.
- Quadrant AG (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- The Chemours Company
- Zeus Industrial Products Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvqxhd/ethylene?w=4