The “Disaster Recovery Solutions Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Backup & Recovery, Data Security, Replication), By Deployment, By End Use, By Enterprise Size, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Various companies are reconsidering their plans for backup and recovery of important business applications and data over the past few years owing to increasing occurrences of planned, manmade disasters. For instance, malicious attacks such as WannaCry and Locky ransomware in 2017 led to the loss of thousands of encrypted files and systems. Government and private sectors incurred considerable financial losses owing to these attacks.
Businesses are increasingly incorporating disaster recovery (DR) solutions in their business continuity strategies, making DR plans a critical part of IT priorities. Moreover, increasing awareness about the benefits of implementing such solutions and growing adoption of cloud-based solutions are promoting the adoption of disaster recovery solutions among SMEs.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- By type, the backup and recovery solutions segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 38.8% over the forecast years, owing to easy, cost-efficient, flexible, and secure backup and recovery of critical business data in the event of a disaster
- Among professional services, managed services are presumed to register the highest CAGR of 37% over the forecast period, as they help curb costs while ensuring unaltered service quality
- On the basis of enterprise size, the small enterprise segment is anticipated witness the fastest growth from 2017 to 2025, owing to increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions by SMEs
- Currently, hybrid deployment is the most preferred method for deploying disaster recovery solutions and is expected to retain its popularity over the forecast period, owing to the fact that it helps in lowering on-premise installation costs
- By end use, the government and public sector is anticipated to witness the highest adoption over the coming years, owing to growing number of digitalized economies, especially in developing nations
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of 40% over the forecast period, owing to increasing IT investments in developing nations such as China and India
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Acronis International GmbH
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- IBM Corporation
- iland Internet Solutions
- Microsoft Corporation
- NTT Data Corporation
- Sungard Availability Services
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Segmentation
Chapter 4 Disaster Recovery Solutions Type Outlook
Chapter 5 Disaster Recovery Solutions Deployment Outlook
Chapter 6 Disaster Recovery Solutions Enterprise Size Outlook
Chapter 7 Disaster Recovery Solutions End-use Outlook
Chapter 8 Disaster Recovery Solutions Regional Outlook
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d2slc/disaster_recovery?w=4