Crypto Culture Magazine:
Cryptoconventions.ca an organization focused on building the Blockchain industry in Canada, announces the 2-Day event, bringing together industry experts to both celebrate and discuss this emerging industry with an intimate in-depth manner.
At the event, Crypto Culture Magazine launches the first Canadian magazine for Blockchain & Cryptocurrency.
The two-day event will feature commentary from top experts in the Banking, Legal, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain industry, and panels will focus on topics including digital exchanges, current and future regulations, tokenization companies and security trading organizations, tokenization of real estate, international exchanges, and more…
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The event coincides with the launch of Crypto Culture Magazine. This is the release of Canada’s first Blockchain & Cryptocurrency magazine which prides itself on bringing together insightful Interviews with investors, corporations and entrepreneurs within the Blockchain industry.
Tickets and more information are available at www.CryptoConventions.ca. Use promo code FRIENDS75 for 75% off final tickets that are available.
CryptoConventions.ca is an organization focused on showcasing companies in the revolutionary Blockchain industry. Offering an expert series of presentations, panel discussions, interviews, Q&A sessions and in-person events to explore the evolution of the Blockchain industry in western Canada.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Pamela Draper: Bitvo – President and CEO
- Michael Brown: ATB – Director of Innovation
- Jeff Galloway: SafeCoin / SafeTrade – CEO
- Eric Weaver: Transparent Path – CEO
- David Morrell / Nathan Singh: Greater Property Group
- Brian Kitchin: Aircoins – Marketing & Sales Director
- Matthew Burgoyne: Macleod Law – Associate
- Jan Cerato: Bitcoin Workshops – CEO
- Ben Perrin: BTC Sessions – Youtuber
- Jacob Hughes: TRG Crypto – Youtuber
- Kenn Bosak: Podcaster / World Blockchain Convention Expert
- Elias Ahonen: Author / Crypto Numist / Token Valley
- Adam O’Brien: BTC Solutions – President
LOCATION & TIME:
- October 15th & 16th 2018 (10:00 – 8:00 pm): Networking, Presentations, Vendor & Breakout area, Food Coffee & Beverages Provided, Live Panel Discussions, & Live Music Concert with Angie C
- Free copy of Crypto Culture Magazine provided at event including A Guide to Bitcoin.
Crypto Culture Magazine
Ross Macdonald, 403-399-0459