The “Global Construction Services Market Outlook for Oil & Gas Industry – Analysis of Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Oil Price Recovery & Growing Demand for Oil
Due to the oil price recovery during 2016-2017, the oil & gas expenditure experienced a growth of about 25% during said period. The oil & gas demand is consistently increasing and is expected to witness a growth of about 2.5% during the forecast period. The current producing fields are reaching their maturity. Hence, in order to meet the oil & gas demand, the oil & gas industry’s expenditure is expected to increase on exploration for new fields, as well as on enhanced oil recovery projects, to increase recovery from the producing fields.
Due to the growing oil production and increasing demand for downstream products, the midstream and downstream industry infrastructure expenditures are expected to register substantial growth in the next five years. Growing investments in upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gas industry are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- North America to Lead the Market
- Growing Investments in Saudi Arabia
Notable Developments in the Market
- National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) won a contract for construction of the pipeline and five well platforms for Ratna field of ONGC located on the west coast of India.
- Statoil awarded TechnipFMC Plc a construction contract for Snorre Field expansion projects.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Construction Services Market Outlook for Oil & Gas Industry, by Location
6. Global Construction Services Market Outlook for Oil & Gas Industry, by Sector
7. Global Construction Services Market Outlook for Oil & Gas Industry, by Geography
8. Key Company Analysis
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Bechtel Corporation
- Fluor Corporation
- CIMIC Group Ltd.
- Saipem S.p.A
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
- TechnipFMC PLC
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Amec Foster Wheeler PLC
9. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68tw32/construction?w=4