The “Construction Materials Global Industry Guide 2013-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
An essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
- The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete.
- The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel and crushed rocks and stones used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc) and similar materials.
- The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete.
- Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are excluded.
- Values refer to consumption of construction materials within the specified geography, whether produced domestically or imported. The market has been valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP). All currency conversions are at constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global construction materials market had total revenues of $911.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- The cement segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $379bn, equivalent to 41.6% of the market’s overall value.
- The Asia-Pacific region – which makes up for slightly less than 80% of the global market’s value – has driven the growth of the global market. The Chinese and Indian industries have mainly contributed to this growth, as well as other Asian developing economies that are characterized by rapidly growing urbanization and rising income.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7ctsw/construction?w=4
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.