In addition to opening more than 51,000 XFINITY WiFi hotspots for free use to those impacted by the Camp Fire, Comcast is now also providing Internet and Video services at a CAL Fire Command Center and several evacuation centers throughout the impacted areas.
Locations where Comcast services are being provided currently include:
- Butte College (CAL Fire Command Center) 3536 Butte Campus Dr., Oroville, CA 95965
- Church of the Nazarene 2238 Monte Vista Ave., Oroville, CA 95966
- Butte County Fairgrounds 199 E Hazel St., Gridley, CA 95948
- The Neighborhood Church 2801 Notre Dame Blvd., Chico, CA 95928
- Orland Fair Grounds 221 E. Yolo Street, Orland, CA 95963
- Chico Elks Lodge 1705 Manzanita Ave., Chico, CA 95926
- Church of the Nazarene 1184 East Ave., Chico, CA 95926
For a map of XFINITY WiFi hotspots, which are located both indoors and outdoors in places such as shopping districts, parks and businesses, please visit www.xfinity.com/wifi.
Once at a hotspot, select the xfinitywifi network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
XFINITY Internet customers can sign in with their username and password, and they will be automatically connected at XFINITY WiFi hotspots in the future.
Non-XFINITY Internet subscribers should visit the Not an XFINITY Internet Customer section on the sign-in page to get started.