Code42, the leader in data loss protection, visibility and recovery solutions, announced that it will present two live, complimentary webinars with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). Both webinars will examine the 2018 year in data security from distinct viewpoints and discuss the latest threats to corporate data. The CSA is the worlds leading organization dedicated to defining and raising awareness of best practices to help ensure a secure cloud computing environment.
- 2018 Data Exposure Report Scheduled for 11:00 a.m. CST on Nov. 28, this webinar is open for registration. The Code42 2018 Data Exposure Report surveyed nearly 1,700 security, IT and business leaders from the U.S., U.K. and Germany. The report reveals their views and surprising truths about how human behavior drives data security vulnerabilities despite the billions of dollars companies spend on data loss prevention. This webinar, which is ideally suited for security and IT leaders and analysts, will explore:
- How employees, including the C-suite, defy data security policies with practices that put their company and its IP at risk. The research showed nearly three-quarters of CEOs admit theyve taken IP, ideas and data from a former employer, and 95 percent admit to keeping a copy of their work on a personal device.
- The challenges created by the organizational disconnects over data visibility. While 80 percent of CISOs agree that you cannot protect what you cannot see, a greater number of business leaders (82 percent) think IT can ï»¿protect data they cannot see.
- Why prevention-only data security strategies are no longer enough and how security teams can use simpler, quicker ways to protect data from loss, leaks, theft and misuse.
- 2018: The Year in Data Security Panel Discussion Scheduled for 12:00 p.m. CST on Dec. 12, this webinar is open for registration. Data security changes so quickly that it can be difficult to keep up with the latest threats to corporate data. During this webinar, a panel of security experts will recount personal stories and the critical lessons they learned in 2018, a record year for dealing with breaches, phishing scams, insider threats, government whistleblowers and cyber warfare. They will also share their data security predictions for 2019.
About Code42 Code42 is the leader in data loss protection, visibility and recovery solutions. Native to the cloud, the Code42 Next-Gen Data Loss Protection (Code42 Next-Gen DLP) solution rapidly detects insider threats, helps satisfy regulatory compliance requirements and speeds incident response all without lengthy deployments, complex policy management or blocks on user productivity. Because the solution collects and indexes every version of every file, it offers total visibility and recovery of data wherever it lives and moves. Security, IT and compliance professionals can protect endpoint and cloud data from loss, leak and theft while maintaining an open and collaborative culture for employees. Backed by security best practices and control requirements, Code42 Next-Gen DLP also preserves files for compliance and can be configured for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI and other regulatory frameworks.
More than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and education, rely on Code42 to safeguard their ideas. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and backed by Accel Partners, JMI Equity, NEA and Split Rock Partners. For more information, visit code42.com, read Code42s blog or follow the company on Twitter.
2018 Code42 Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Code42 and the Code42 logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Code42 Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Public Relations and Social Media Principal, Code42