Omni-Channel Cloud Communications integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a significant solution to the global digital transformation revolution
Solgari, the global provider of compliant, integrated omni-channel cloud communications services and Cloud2020, the fast growing UK Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner, today announced their partnership to bring Solgari services to Dynamics 365 customers in UK & Ireland.
Solgari provides customers in 34 countries to date all the digital communication channels – including voice, WebRTC video, chat, IM & SMS – in the cloud, while automatically addressing local and international compliance requirements through a per user per month SaaS model.
As a Microsoft ISV, Solgari, partners with the leading regional Microsoft partners who are developing transformational customer solutions on Microsoft’s industry leading Dynamics 365 platform. Cloud2020 has a highly impressive customer track record in delivering multiple cloud solutions across their key European markets.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Digital Transformation Opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customers:
IDC expects that by the end of 2019, enterprises worldwide will spend $1.7 trillion on technology and related services to implement and manage digital initiatives.Cloud2020 and Solgari are addressing the following key digital transformation requirements:
- Opportunity to consolidate all communications on a single cloud solution for local and international offices.
- Achieve instant digital transformation, lower sales and support costs by offering customers & prospects easy to use modern communication channels including voice, SMS, WebRTC video and chat.
- Automatically address compliance requirements such GDPR, PCI DSS & MiFID II through recording & archiving all communication channels.
- Provide a single data view across all integrated communication channels which can be searched, retrieved and analysed in real time.
- Integration between Dynamics 365 and Solgariincludes all the end to end digital communications, compliance, business intelligence and big data needs in the cloud.
- At least 50% cost savings with a per user per month SaaS model vs the alternative of multiple capital intense providers.
Ian Bourne, CEO of Cloud2020, remarked “Solgari has achieved significant success in delivering their compliant, cloud communications solution to customers globally across some key verticals such as financial services & retail. We see a huge opportunity here for both our companies and our team is looking forward to introducing Solgari to our relevant Microsoft customers and prospects.”
John Colgan, CEO at Solgari added, “Cloud2020 is exactly the type of ambitious Microsoft partner we are seeking to work with to meet the exploding demand for our services integrated with Dynamics 365. This partnership is an outstanding opportunity to bring our cloud solution to a new customer base in the UK with Ian and his team.”