The “China’s Governance System: What the World Needs to Know About the Oriental Economic Superpower (2018 edition)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Rapid Rise of China Has Caused a Series of Western Concerns
Since the reform and opening up to outside world policy was enforced in 1978, nearly 40 years of fast-paced economic growth has made China the world’s second largest economy and the world’s largest exporter.
Its economy has been deeply integrated into the global economy and joined into the existing global order, led its economy to one that is closely interdependent with other global powerhouses, especially the United States.
As China’s economic and strategic clout has grown over the last four decades, the big powers’ relationship with China has expanded to encompass a broad range of global, regional, and bilateral issues.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
1. Chinese National Culture covering the origin and the quintessence of the Chinese national culture with Confucianism philosophy as core, the evolution of Confucianism philosophy along with the change of time, and the current Chinese national culture.
2. Organizational Structure of China’s Governance System covering the organizational structure of CCP’s governance system, including the CCP itself, the CCP-led China’s National People’s Congress, the CCP-led central government, State Council, the CCP directly commanded CCP Central Military Commission and its armed forces, the CCP-led Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, as well as the distinctive features of CCP’s governance system.
3. Decision and Policy-Making Process including the CCP’s decision and policy-making process and a detailed case of the CCP’s decision and policy-making process.
4. Legislative Process covering the legislative procedures of China’s National People’s Congress and the State Council legislative procedures for administrative regulations under the leadership of the CCP.
5. How to look at China, which analyzes and discusses the latest and most sensitive issues and flash points that the Western think tanks, observers, analysts, and elites are paying close attention.
6. Challenges for Governance System of the CCP, which provides an analysis on challenges for governance system of the CCP based on the facts of the situation and the Chinese people’s will and aspirations.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 – Chinese National Culture
Chapter 2 – Organizational Structure of Governance System
Chapter 3 – Decision and Policy-Making Process
Chapter 4 – Legislative Process
Chapter 5 – How to Look at China
Chapter 6 – The Challenges for Governance System of China’s Communist Party (CCP)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dgr5s7/chinas?w=4