Bigtincan, the leader in mobile, AI-powered sales enablement automation, today announced the launch of Bigtincan for Salesforce, a new SaaS solution for Salesforce.com users based on ontologies “ a new approach to AI and data science. Ontologies provide an innovative new approach in connecting disparate information sets to provide content recommendations inside Salesforce.com, and ultimately drive action for todays sales teams. This announcement was made at Dreamforce 2018, taking place September 25-28 in San Francisco.
With Bigtincan for Salesforce, companies of all sizes can empower their sales representatives with AI-powered content recommendations, bringing the power of ontologies to any Salesforce object across Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Communities. With its flexible configuration and setup, the solution is able to connect directly to existing external content repositories, such as EFSS, SharePoint, Salesforce Files and the Bigtincan Hub, making it easy to implement and maintain. The core technology behind Bigtincan for Salesforce comes from Bigtincans acquisition of Contondo in 2017. The platform pairs new techniques in data science with Bigtincans focus on user experience, allowing Salesforce.com customers to better engage with its customers and ultimately win deals.
Bigtincan for Salesforce brings advanced contextual recommendations using ontologies to sales people where they work, said David Keane, CEO of Bigtincan. At Bigtincan, its our mission to arm sales teams with the information they need, at the moment they need it, to best engage with prospects and customers. This Salesforce module adds to our existing AI capabilities to provide sales teams with valuable insights, and support them in driving ROI, whilst giving marketing teams insight into the content that is needed to drive revenue.
This Salesforce module adds to Bigtincans data science capabilities, giving customers immediate results without having to wait for historical data to fuel recommendations. Bigtincan for Salesforce uses ontologies to link information together across disparate systems without the need to ˜tag individual pieces of content, resulting in improved assisted selling techniques and creating AI-based recommendations and insights that were not possible before.
Key capabilities and benefits of Bigtincan for Salesforce include:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Content recommendations inside Salesforce.com to improve a sales persons ability to personalize customer engagement interactions and/or build skills before presenting to a customer or prospect.
- Content to pipeline gap analysis allows marketing organizations to quickly determine where opportunities and available content are misaligned, enabling them to focus on where content is needed most.
- Works across multiple content sources including Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS) systems, SharePoint, Salesforce Files and Bigtincan Hub allowing content to be stored in multiple repositories with no need to move content across boundaries and providing the security and control businesses need.
- Works anywhere inside Salesforce including working in multiple Salesforce Clouds and across any Salesforce object (Opportunities, Accounts, Leads, Cases, etc.) Bigtincan for Salesforce offers users the productivity they need without the complex setup.
- Customers can build their own ontologies for their business by leveraging the platforms unique approach.
Bigtincan for Salesforce is now available for trial by registering at our website, and will be available on the Salesforce AppExchange in 2018. Visit us at Dreamforce 2018 this week, booths #119 and #1711, to learn more.
About Bigtincan Bigtincan (ASX:BTH) helps sales and service teams increase win rates and customer satisfaction. The companys mobile, AI-powered sales enablement automation platform features the industrys premier user experience that empowers reps to more effectively engage with customers and prospects and encourages team-wide adoption. Leading brands including AT&T, ThermoFisher, Merck, ANZ Bank and others rely on Bigtincan to enhance sales productivity at every customer interaction. With global sales and marketing headquartered in Boston, Bigtincan also has offices across EMEA, Australia and Asia. To discover more about how your organization can benefit from the Bigtincan Hub platform, please visit www.bigtincan.com or follow @bigtincan on Twitter.