Event management software (EMS) leader Aventri announced a game-changing strategic meetings management platform today developed in collaboration with meeting and procurement experts at Fortune 100 companies.
The new Aventri platform for Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) delivers a robust SMM solution that fits the complex needs of enterprise clients, while also simplifying the process for meeting planners. The solution drives meeting success with unified data through a robust suite of tools:
- Customizable Meeting Request & Approval Workflow “ Delivering instant visibility into meeting activity at every stage of the approval process, allowing event professionals to gain real-time business intelligence to optimize savings, efficiency and compliance.
- Integrated Venue Sourcing and Booking Process “ Enabling teams to manage the entire venue procurement process on a single platform. This makes it easier to leverage collective buying power and proactively address financial and legal risks.
- Comprehensive Budgeting Capabilities “ The flexible solution handles different budgeting processes for all sizes and types of events, industries and planner skill levels. Planners gain clarity on financial information and performance to control spend, leverage volume and improve negotiations.
- Enterprise Meeting Management Calendar “ Centralizes the capture of all meeting and request information, providing visibility into and control of activity across an organization to manage risk and reduce cost.
- Advanced Data Aggregation and Real-Time Reporting “ Organizations get the business intelligence they need to make strategic decisions with cross-event data aggregation and real-time reporting they can schedule and send automatically.
Previously, industry professionals faced limited choices and complex technology for strategic meetings management, says Aventri CEO Oni Chukwu. Building on top of our already strong foundation of event management technology, we are disrupting the status quo and providing the industry with the alternative solution they have been looking for.
The new solution supports all the essentials of a successful SMM program on one easy-to-use, end-to-end platform.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Aventri Premium SMM helps teams automate and manage the entire meeting lifecycle, explains Aventri CTO Shane Edmonds. The flexible technology powers complex enterprise meetings management. Its also ideal for organizations just getting started with a meetings program. Clients say its a better way to plan, leaving more time to focus on the other jobs that go into producing successful events.
Aventri is a global leader in cloud-based analytics and data-driven, end-to-end event management and venue sourcing solutions. The award-winning, open-source platform delivers innovative solutions to streamline the event process, providing real-time data and analytics on event performance, customer engagement, and measurable event ROI. Founded in 2008, Aventri has assisted 25,000+ event professionals plan, execute, and measure their events. With a focus on event sourcing and hospitality, registration, marketing, logistics, engagement, mobile, and data analytics, the company serves 1,300+ customers, including leading corporations, associations, agencies, and educational institutions globally. Headquartered in the US, the company has offices in the UK, Belgium, Australia, Singapore, India and UAE. Aventri is a portfolio company of private equity firm HGGC. Visit aventri.com.