The “Canada – Automotive OEM Coatings – 2018 Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This in-depth report focuses on the top country markets worldwide for automotive coatings and includes detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values.
The report provides consumption estimates in both volume and value for automotive coatings, with 2017 as the base year and forecasts to 2022.
- Market volumes in metric tonnes (2011-2022)
- Market values in EUR, USD and local currency (2016 and 2017)
- Market shares by company in volume (2016 and 2017)
- Chemistry breakdown: Pure acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, others (2011-2022)
- Technology breakdown: Water-based, solvent-based, powder (2011-2022)
- Functional layer breakdown: E-coat, primer, basecoat, clearcoat (2011-2022)
- Type of vehicle: Passenger, light commercial, others(2011-2022)
- Value breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and functional layer (2016 and 2017)
CA Coatings Background
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
1.1 CA – Background – Overview
1.2 Key Figures
1.3 Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
1.4.1/2 Imp/Exp: SB Polyesters
1.4. 3/4 Imp/Exp: SB Acrylics & Vinyls
1.4. 5/6 Imp/Exp: SB Polymers
1.4. 7/8 Imp/Exp: WB Acrylics & Vinyls
1.4. 9/10 Imp/Exp: WB Polymers
1.4. 11/Imp/Exp: Other Paints & Varnishes
Foreword – Automotive Coatings
1.1 Foreword – Industrial Wood Coatings
CA Automotive Sector
1.1 CA – Automotive Sector Overview
1.2 Automotive Production
1.3 Vehicles in Use
CA Automotive OEM Coatings
1.1 CA – Market Overview
1.2 Historical and Forecasts: Automotive OEM
1.3.1 Prices and Market Values
1.3.2 Prices and Values by Application System
1.3.3 Prices and Values by Resin Type
1.3.4 Prices and Values by Functional Layer
1.4.1 Application System: Historical and Forecasts
1.4.2 Resin Type: Historical and Forecasts
1.4.3 Functional Layers: Historical and Forecasts
1.4.4 Vehicle Type: Historical and Forecasts
1.5 Market Shares: Automotive OEM
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klwqvz/automotive_oem?w=4.