Atlantic Broadband, the nations ninth largest cable operator, today announced the availability of Hosted Voice for businesses across its St. Marys County, Maryland service area. This announcement introduces more than 40 enterprise-class phone features to regional businesses for a flexible and scalable communications solution. The rollout is part of a wider plan to bring Hosted Voice and other first-class business services to areas Atlantic Broadband acquired from MetroCast in 2018.
Hosted Voice communications and features are delivered over a dedicated connection with network redundancy for optimal performance, security and reliability. It lives in a data center, rather than on-site, for ease of operation and streamlined maintenance with little to no capital cost. The end result is a communications service with unprecedented levels of flexibility and capability to support businesses with five to 500 employees.
Atlantic Broadbands Hosted Voice Service is ideal for multi-location businesses or those that utilize remote, mobile or afterhours employees. Its benefits include:
- Feature-rich Service “ More than 40 of the most sophisticated, enterprise-class features like auto-attendant, hold music, web conferencing, voicemail and multiple extensions
- Turn-key Solution “ Atlantic Broadbands technicians and engineers will work hand-in-hand with businesses to ensure a seamless transition from their current system
- Multi-site and Mobile “ In todays workplace, many employees work remotely or on-the-go. The solution offers seamless integration between multiple offices and mobile devices, so employees can communicate with colleagues and customers from anywhere
- Flexible and Cost-effective “ With no need to purchase additional equipment and predictable monthly costs, customers can easily switch to Hosted Voice. It is also a solution that can scale as businesses grow and needs change
- Reliable and Secure “ Atlantic Broadband owns, operates and proactively monitors its networks around the clock to ensure they operate securely and reliably. This offers a greater level of technical support and maintenance than many regional businesses can manage internally
Atlantic Broadband is committed to offering the highest-quality services to our small and medium-sized business customers. Many businesses today face challenges related to their communications systems, including the ability to scale and offer customers an expert level of service at a reasonable price-point, said Scott Randall, Vice President and General Manager, Maryland and Delaware. Our Hosted Voice wholly-managed service reduces these barriers for businesses with smart software and cloud technology to help drive increased efficiencies, enhanced revenue growth and improved customer service.
To find out more about Hosted Voice and determine if its right for your business, download this whitepaper. Read this checklist for small businesses to determine what telecommunications and internet services your business needs.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
To learn about Atlantic Broadbands internet, phone and TV offerings for business, visit atlanticbb.com/business/.
ABOUT ATLANTIC BROADBAND Atlantic Broadband, a subsidiary of Cogeco Communications Inc. (TSX: CCA), is the ninth largest cable operator in the United States, based on the number of television service customers served. The company provides its residential and business customers with internet, TV and phone services in 11 states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Atlantic Broadband is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts. To learn more about Atlantic Broadband, please visit https://atlanticbb.com.