Leading planning platform provider adds 250 new customers and expands into new markets, including Japan and China
Anaplan, a leading platform provider driving a new age of connected planning, today announced fiscal year 2017 results, including achieving over 75 percent annual year-over-year subscription revenue growth and $120 million total revenue.
“Anaplan’s enterprise customers and partners are embracing our vision of connected planning to transform how businesses plan and execute in increasingly dynamic markets,” said Frank Calderoni, Anaplan President and CEO. “We continue to experience a strong demand for our planning platform that helps our customers connect planning and decision-making in every area of the business. Anaplan delivered very strong results this past year through consistent execution across the company, positioning us for continued revenue growth.”
Anaplan welcomed more than 250 new customers, including American Airlines, Anheuser-Busch, and Merck, taking its customer base to more than 660 customers located in over 40 countries. Anaplan also opened additional sales offices in Japan and China, and expanded its UK development presence in central London.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Kimberly-Clark, an American multinational personal care corporation and an early adopter of the Anaplan platform, continues to expand its use of the solution on a global scale. “We have been on a journey with Anaplan for several years, rolling out the solution to connect dozens of planning processes within our business, from finance to human resources to operations,” said Jim Miranda, Workforce Planning Manager, Kimberly-Clark.
Circle K, an international chain of convenience stores, recently implemented Anaplan to align and connect core processes within its fuel supply chain. “Circle K’s ambition is to make sure our supply chain is world class, and therefore we need efficient ways to make real-time and forward-looking decisions. With one platform, we can monitor performance, make forecasts, and manage scenarios,” said Magnus Tägtström, Senior Director of Supply Chain Optimization, Global Fuels, Circle K.
Anaplan was named a Leader in enterprise performance management in the 2016 Forrester Wave™ report,1 which cited the company’s “well-articulated strategy to embrace innovative technology.” Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst Paul D. Hamerman wrote, “Anaplan is best for companies with relatively complex, data-intensive planning and modeling use cases in finance, sales, marketing, operations, and HR across a variety of industries.”
Other calendar 2016 highlights include:
- Gartner named Anaplan a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Corporate Performance Management Solutions2 and a Challenger in the Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management3
- Fast Company included Anaplan in the Top 10 Most Innovative Enterprise Software Companieslist for “drastically re-imagining the lowly spreadsheet”
- Over 3,000 planning professionals attended Anaplan Hub events in the U.S. and Europe
- Forbes named Anaplan to its first-ever 2016 World’s Best 100 Cloud Companieslist
- Morgan Stanley gave Anaplan its 2016 CTO Award for Tech Innovation
- Computing/BCS UK named Anaplan the Best Place to Work in IT 2016
Hub17, Anaplan’s premier event where planning change agents and leaders can learn about the new age of connected planning, will be held March 27–29 at the Masonic Theater and the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. Attendees can experience over 120 in-depth sessions and will hear from big-picture thinkers like Dr. Mae Jemison, the first woman of color in space. To register for Hub17 and view the full list of speakers, visit the Hub17 website.
- Forrester “The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Performance Management 2016 Q4 2016” by Paul Hamerman, October 6, 2016.
- Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Strategic Corporate Performance Management Solutions” by Chris Iervolino and John Van Decker, May 31, 2016.
- Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management” by Tad Travis, January 21, 2016