Management and External Thought Leaders to Highlight Robust Portfolio of Novel Therapies for Rare Metabolic Diseases
Webcast Scheduled from 8:30am – 12:30pm E.T.
CRANBURY, N.J., Oct. 11, 2018 — Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOLD), a global biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and delivering novel medicines for rare metabolic diseases will host its Analyst Day today, October 11, 2018, in New York City from 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
John F. Crowley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Amicus Therapeutics, Inc., stated, “We are most pleased today to host our Analyst Day to highlight the depth and breadth of our leading portfolio of medicines for rare metabolic diseases. With one globally approved medicine for Fabry disease, a differentiated biologic for Pompe disease in the clinic and the recent addition of fourteen new gene therapy programs into our pipeline, including two clinical stage gene therapies for Batten disease, we are in a stronger position than ever to become a leading global biotechnology focused on transforming the lives of people living with these rare, life-threatening conditions.”
Amicus Analyst Day Featured Discussion Topics:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Vision, Mission and Strategy • John F. Crowley – Chairman and CEO, Amicus Therapeutics
- Proof-of-Concept Data for AAV Gene Therapy Programs for Neurologic Lysosomal Storage Disorders • Kathrin Meyer, Ph.D. – Principal Investigator, Nationwide Children’s Hospital Center for Gene Therapy • Jay Barth, M.D. – Chief Medical Officer, Amicus Therapeutics
- New Platforms for Gene Therapy in Rare Metabolic Disorders • Jeff Castelli, Ph.D. – Chief Portfolio Officer, Amicus Therapeutics • James M. Wilson, M.D., Ph.D. – Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Perelman School of Medicine • Hung Do, Ph.D. – Chief Science Officer, Amicus Therapeutics
- AT-GAA Positive 18-Month Data from Phase 1/2 Study (ATB200-02) for Pompe Disease • Mark Roberts, M.D. – Dept. of Neurology, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Patient Advocacy and Personal Perspectives on Pompe Disease: • Jayne Gershkowitz – Chief Patient Advocate, Amicus Therapeutics • George Fox – Dad and caregiver to son, Phoenix • Mike Stanzione – courageously living with late onset Pompe
- Galafold Global Launch Updates • Bradley Campbell – President and COO, Amicus Therapeutics • Detlef Wolff – SVP, Head of International, Amicus Therapeutics
The live event will be audio webcasted simultaneously and accessible through the Events & Presentations page of the Amicus Therapeutics website at http://ir.amicusrx.com/. The event will be archived on the Company’s website for approximately 90 days.
About Amicus Therapeutics Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) is a global, patient-centric biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and delivering novel high-quality medicines for people living with rare metabolic diseases. With extraordinary patient focus, Amicus Therapeutics is committed to advancing and expanding a robust pipeline of cutting-edge, first- or best-in-class medicines for rare metabolic diseases. For more information please visit the company’s website at www.amicusrx.com.