American Express is reimagining solutions for U.S. small businesses with the launch of the new Business Gold Card available today. Business Gold helps businesses get the most out of their spending by enabling Card Members to automatically earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the top two categories where their business spends the most each month, on the first $150,000 each calendar year.
In addition, Card Members get a 25% airline bonus on qualifying airline purchases booked using Membership Rewards Pay with Points through American Express Travel. Card Members can get up to 250,000 points back per calendar year with this benefit.
Business Gold also provides access to an enhanced suite of solutions and a built-in Pay Over Time* with interest feature, giving business owners the tools they need to help successfully run and grow their business, from managing cash flow to taking advantage of unique, limited time offers from G Suite by Google Cloud and ZipRecruiter.
We understand that business owners want a simple way to earn rewards that are customized to the way they do business, and solutions that help them stay productive, said Courtney Kelso, Head of U.S. Commercial Card products at American Express. Based on those insights, we designed the new Business Gold. It takes the guesswork out of earning rewards, and were proud to work with G Suite and ZipRecruiter to offer Card Members access to their leading collaboration tools and employment marketplace. This 360 business solution is designed to truly help businesses focus their time and energy on what matters most “ running and growing their business.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Quadruple Points, and Then Some
Business Gold Card Members will receive a metal Card and earn 4X points on the two categories where they spend the most each billing cycle from the six categories listed below.
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases for shipping
Card Members will earn 1X points on all other purchases.
Limited time offers from G Suite and ZipRecruiter include:
- G Suite Basic: Card Members can get up to a one-year free subscription of G Suite Basic for up to three users. G Suite Basic provides top collaboration tools such as video conferencing, cloud storage, file sharing and additional office tools to help businesses manage their day to day operations more smoothly.
- ZipRecruiter: Card Members can get up to a one-year free subscription of ZipRecruiter Standard. ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace that uses AI to actively connect businesses with top talent.
Business Gold also allows businesses to maximize rewards with Employee Cards. Card Members can earn the same 4X points on Employee Cards as they do on their own Card, all with the security of employee controls to help manage spending and account activity in real time. Terms and limitations apply.
Powerful Backing that Helps Businesses Manage Cash Flow
The new Business Gold includes a Pay Over Time* option, giving business owners the flexibility they need to take advantage of growth opportunities and pay for larger purchases over time at a competitive rate and help manage cash flow. Purchases of $100 or more are eligible to be paid over time, up to the amount of a Card Members Pay Over Time limit on their account. Card Members can choose to pay for these purchases over time with interest, or pay the full balance, whichever is best for their business. All purchases under $100 are due in full each month.
Card Members may also be eligible for products that provide easy and quick financing options, such as:
- Working Capital Terms offers short term financing options to help businesses pay vendor invoices and manage cash flow. More information can be found here.
- Business Loans, a term loan, helps pre-approved American Express Business Card Members with access to working capital and short term financing. More information can be found here.
Simplify Expense Management
As part of the robust suite of solutions, Business Gold Card Members will also be able to sync a number of tools to help with expense organization, including:
- Spend Manager„ “ An app that helps businesses simplify, organize and control expenses by capturing receipts and matching them to Business Card and Corporate Card accounts.
- Connect to QuickBooks “ A tool that automatically transfers Business Card transactions to Card Members QuickBooks account daily.
- Year End Summary “ A tool that allows Card Members to see a complete summary categorizing their spend by month and purchase type, helping businesses track expenses down to the last detail.
About American Express
American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, Accertify, InAuth, corporate card, business travel, and corporate responsibility.
*Pay Over Time option: Card Members will receive an APR between P+10.99% and P+18.99%, assigned based on credit worthiness and other factors at the time of account opening. Terms apply.
Felicia Mowll, 212-640-1709