Tysons Corner, Va., Oct. 12, 2018 — All Day DevOps, the largest conference in the world dedicated to sharing DevOps best practices, today announced an expanded 2018 program, updated agenda and full list of sponsors. The free conference, which streams live for 24 hours starting at 8:00 am GMT on October 17, 2018 (3:00 am New York, 7:00 pm Sydney), now features 125 practitioner-led sessions, across five tracks, including keynotes from:
- Amélie Koran, Deputy Chief Information Office, HHS Office of Inspector General
- Cindy Healy, Director, Microsoft Worldwide Learning Experiences
- Dave Rensin, Director of Customer Reliability Engineering and Network Capacity, Google
- George Swan, Director of Engineering Solutions, Autodesk
- Rob England, Managing Director, Two Hills Ltd
Attendees are able to customize their conference experience around five tracks, which include CI/CD, Cultural Transformation, DevSecOps, Cloud Native Infrastructure and Monitoring and Site Reliability Engineering. Throughout the event, attendees will interact with peers and conference speakers via the All Day DevOps Slack workspace.
In order to hit its goal of educating more than 1 million IT professionals, All Day DevOps worked with 250 DevOps community groups and like-minded sponsors, across the world, to help spread the word. Sponsors include Sonatype, CloudBees, Puppet, GitLab, XebiaLabs, Cisco DEVNET, Carnegie Mellon’s Software Engineering Institute, Chef, General Dynamics IT, Scaled Agile, TechBeacon, DevOps.com, Dzone and Solutions Review.
“Our goal since day one has been to provide high quality, free educational content to as many DevOps professionals as we could reach”, said Derek Weeks, Co-Founder of All Day DevOps and VP at Sonatype. “It is amazing to see the DevOps community coming together with such excitement, to exchange knowledge, advice, and lessons learned. A true testament to the value we have built can be seen in the in-person, satellite events and the large number of enterprises that have dedicated a corporate training day for their employees.”
More than 125 organizations in 32 different countries will host viewing parties where thousands of attendees will gather. Some individual events are expected to reach 2,000 people.
New in 2018, All Day DevOps has created a special distinction for organizations who put DevOps first. Club 20 recognizes the nearly 100 companies who have more than 20 attendees from their organization registered for All Day DevOps. Companies like IBM, Cognizant, Broadridge, Tata Consultancy Services and BT all have over 100 employees participating.
In addition to the keynotes, other notable speakers include:
- William Bengtson, Senior Security Engineer, Netflix
- Ola Chowning, Partner, ISG
- Jake Collins, Senior Software Dev Engineer, Expedia Group
- Stephanie Derdouri, Director, Vulnerability Management, Infosecurity, Fannie Mae
- Michael Kehoe, Staff SRE, LinkedIn
- Simmons Lough, Software Architect, US Patent & Trademark Office
- Larry Maccherone, DevSecOps Transformation, Comcast
- Jennifer Petoff, Senior Program Manager, Site Reliability Engineering, Google
- Swati Shah, Senior Vice President – Head of Technology, U.S. Bank
- Caroline Wong, Vice President, Cobalt.io
- Colin Wynd, VP & Head Common Services Organization, FRBNY
All Day DevOps 2018 Details:
- When: Oct. 17, 2018 – 8:00 am GMT, 3:00 am EDT, 7:00 pm AEST
- Where: Anywhere there is an internet connection
- Register: https://www.alldaydevops.com//register
- Connect with All Day DevOps: Via Slack or across all social channels using #AllDayDevOps
About All Day DevOps
All Day DevOps is a global community of over 65,000 DevOps practitioners and thought leaders offering free learning and information exchanges. Founded in 2016, the community hosts an annual conference, live forums, and ongoing educational experiences online. The conference also supports live events across the world to enable learning opportunities for individuals and enterprises alike.
Elissa Walters All Day DevOps [email protected]