Business-driven approach to security policy management enables organizations to maintain continuous compliance with PCI DSS – thereby reducing risk and costs
AlgoSec, the market leader for Business-Driven Security Policy Management, today announced support for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.2. Available today, AlgoSec customers can now automatically generate audit-ready reports that support the latest requirements of PCI-DSS 3.2 across their entire on premise and cloud network infrastructure. Additionally, AlgoSec proactively analyzes every change for compliance violations to help businesses maintain a continuous state of compliance with PCI DSS.
Used by all the “Big Four” accounting firms, AlgoSec automates the entire auditing process for complex network security policies, enabling organizations to:
- Reduce audit preparation efforts and costs by as much as 80%.
- Easily define and continuously enforce network segmentation to protect access to cardholder data and reduce the scope of an audit
- Uncover gaps in their firewall compliance posture and remediate violations before an audit
- Proactively analyze every security policy change for compliance violations to ensure a state of continuous compliance across the organization.
- Get a complete audit trail of all firewall changes and approval processes
In addition to PCI DSS, AlgoSec delivers out-of-the-box compliance reports for all the major regulations including: SOX, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NERC, Basel II, FISMA, GLBA, NIST 800-41, ASD, J-SOX and MAS-TRMG. AlgoSec can also generate custom reports for internal compliance mandates.
“Preparing your firewalls for a regulatory or internal audit is a tedious, time-consuming and error-prone process. Moreover, while an audit is typically a point-in-time exercise, most regulations require you to be in continuous compliance, which can be difficult to achieve since rule bases are constantly changing,” said NimmyReichenberg, VP Marketing and Strategy at AlgoSec. “Through AlgoSec’s business driven approach to security policy management customers can now automatically maintain continuous compliance with PCI-DSS while ensuring business agility and continuity coupled with a strong security posture.”