The “Airborne Pods Market by Aircraft Type, by Pod Type, by Enclosure Type, by Sensor Type, by Range Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global airborne pods market is projected to grow at a healthy rate over the next five years to reach US$ 3,167.9 million in 2023.
Growing military expenditure, especially in the developing economies including China and India, an emergence of ISR due to security reasons, an increasing demand for advanced targeting systems, and rising military aircraft upgrade are the major growth factors that are burgeoning the demand for airborne pods in various countries.
Asia-Pacific and North America are the biggest demand generators with a current combined share of more than two-third of the total airborne pods market.
- Based on the aircraft type, combat aircraft and UAVs are likely to remain the growth engines of the market during the forecast period.
- Based on the pod type, ISR is likely to remain the most dominant segment of the global airborne pods market over the next five years.
- Based on the enclosure type, composite enclosure is likely to remain the more dominant and faster-growing segment of the airborne pods market during the forecast period.
- Based on the sensor type, the EO/IR segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the market over the next five years.
- Based on regions, North America is projected to remain the largest market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Airborne Pods Market – Overview and Market Forces
3. Airborne Pods Market Analysis – By Aircraft Type
4. Airborne Pods Market Analysis – By Pod Type
5. Airborne Pods Market Analysis – By Enclosure Type
6. Airborne Pods Market Analysis – By Sensor Type
7. Airborne Pods Market Analysis – By Range Type
8. Airborne Pods Market Analysis – By Region
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Strategic Growth Opportunities
11. Company Profiles of Key Players
- Advanced Technologies Group (ATGI)
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- SAAB Group
- Terma A/S
- Thales Corporation
- Ultra-Electronic Holdings PLC
- UTC Aerospace Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73bnrh/airborne_pods?w=4