Aerohive Networks„¢ (NYSE: HIVE), a Cloud-Management leader, today announced a summary of its Top 50 innovations delivered at cloud-speed throughout 2018.
Aerohives Top 50 innovations in 2018 include, but are not limited to:
- A3„¢ Secure Access Management On-Premises
- A3 Secure Access Management Cloud-Managed
- AP630 “ Industrys first 802.11ax family of Access Points
- AP650 “ Industrys first 802.11ax family of Access Points
- AP650X “ Industrys first 802.11ax family of Access Points
- Artificial Intelligence driven Alexa access to HiveManager Shortcuts
- Client 360 “ Machine Learning derived Client Health Analytics
- Client 360 “ Machine Learning derived Client Roaming Analytics
- Client 360 “ Machine Learning derived Client Authentication Analytics
- Network 360 “ Machine Learning derived infrastructure Device Health Analytics
- Network 360 “ Machine Learning derived Application Health Analytics
- Network 360 “ Machine Learning derived Services Health Analytics
- XR200P “ Cloud-Managed Branch and SD-WAN Router
- XR600P “ Cloud-Managed Branch and SD-WAN Router
- Branch Router and SD-WAN User-based traffic management
- Branch Router and SD-WAN Application traffic management
- Branch Router and SD-WAN User-based+Application traffic management
- Branch Router and SD-WAN Unified Policy Management
- Branch Router and SD-WAN Link Quality Monitoring
- Branch Router and SD-WAN Automatic IP addressing
- Branch Router and SD-WAN URL filtering
- Local HiveManager„¢ scale increase to 5,000 devices
- HiveManager native packet capture and storage capability
- HiveManager orchestrated distributed update of large Access Point populations
- HiveManager integration with Juniper Sky Enterprise
- HiveManager integration with seven additional Dell Networking Switch models
- Client Monitor 2.0 “ enhanced Client troubleshooting
- Private Client Groups “ anchored and non-anchored
- Cloud Configuration Groups
- Plug and Play encrypted Auto-Mesh for Aerohive Access Points
- Cloud-Managed Presence and Proximity Analytics (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth derived)
- PCI 3.2 Compliance
- Wi-Fi Alliance Vantage certification
- WPA2 with AES192 / 256 encryption
- WPA3 with Simultaneous Authentication of Equals (SAE)
- GDPR compliance for Public Cloud
- GDPR compliance for Private Cloud
- GDPR compliance for Local Cloud
- New Public Cloud instance for HiveManager in Japan
- New Public Cloud instance for HiveManager in South Korea
- New Public Cloud instance for HiveManager in Brazil
- New Public Cloud instance for HiveManager in India
- New Private Cloud instance (USA based) for global retail chain
- New Private Cloud instance (New Zealand based) for 2Degrees
- New Private Cloud instance (Netherlands based) for SURFnet
- ATOM AP30„¢ (Type A) “ industrys first pluggable Enterprise Access Point
- ATOM AP30 (Type B) “ industrys first pluggable Enterprise Access Point
- ATOM AP30 (Type C) “ industrys first pluggable Enterprise Access Point
- ATOM AP30 (Type G) “ industrys first pluggable Enterprise Access Point
- Client Mode “ connect Aerohive Access Points to non-Aerohive networks
We want to thank our customers, partners, and hard-working employees for their loyalty throughout 2018. Our focus in 2019 will be to finish our ISO27001 certification in early 2019, continued innovation in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, adding new Security capabilities, along with maintaining our leadership as an 802.11ax leader and innovator. This is our last Press Release for 2018 – see you all early next year as Aerohives high-velocity innovation engine kicks it up a notch again in 2019.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohives intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohives financial and operating results are included under the captions Risk Factors and Managements Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations, in the Companys recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohives SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Companys website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SECs website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive uses Cloud Management, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to radically simplify and secure the Access Network. Our Cloud-Managed Wireless, Switching, Routing, and Security technologies provide unrivalled flexibility in deployment, management, and licensing. Credited with pioneering Controller-less Wi-Fi and Cloud Management, Aerohive delivers continuous innovation at Cloud-speed that constantly challenges the industry norm, allowing customers to rethink whats possible. Our innovations and global cloud footprint radically simplify Access Network operation for 30,000+ customers and 10+ million daily users. See how at www.aerohive.com/customers.
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
Aerohive and HiveManager are registered trademarks and Aerohive Networks, Aerohive Atom AP30 and A3 are trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.