Admiral Markets has accounced further expansion of the range of accessible markets on its flagship Admiral.MT5 account. From September 10, Professional clients may enjoy priority access to live trading in our CFD on copper as well as in seven agricultural commodity CFDs: cocoa, coffee arabica, coffee robusta, cotton, orange juice, raw sugar, and white sugar.
Retail clients will gain access to these new instruments in the coming weeks. In the meantime, all new instruments are available to all our clients for testing and researching on Admiral.MT5 demo accounts.
Clients can enjoy the following benefits when trading the new instruments:
– Expiration: Never. Clients may engage in long-term strategies and hold open positions for as long as they need.
– Commission: Zero. Clients can enjoy lower costs of trading with only the spreads and daily financing costs to pay.
– Leverage: Moderate. Professional clients may leverage up to 1:50 on agricultural commodity CFDs and up to 1:100 on the Copper CFD, while Retail clients will be able to leverage a fixed ratio of 1:10.
– Minimum contract size: Mini. Clients can trade fractions of a standard contract to enable maximum precision of your risk management strategies.
– Volatility: Extreme. As these instruments can be volatile, Admiral Markets recommends clietns consider their Volatility Protection service when trading them.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Review other essential trading terms related to new instruments in the Commodities section of the Contract Specifications on the Admiral Markets website.