- Personal taxation in Cyprus
- Avaloq announces strong H1 2018 results[i], driven by increased customer activity and international expansion
- Sterlite Tech to Acquire European Optical Cable Manufacturer
- EY and Microsoft launch blockchain solution for content rights and royalties management for media and entertainment industry
- Brady Launches Innovative Cost-Reducing Fast Start Implementation
- Asset quality is becoming less of an existential threat for the Italian banking sector on aggregate
- AVALOQ ANNOUNCES RECORD 2017 RESULTS, DRIVEN BY 12 CUSTOMERS GOING LIVE
- FINASTRA, R3 AND SEVEN LEADING BANKS TO CREATE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR SYNDICATED LENDING COMMUNITY
- CLEARING THE FOG: THE TOP 5 WAYS TO IMPROVE VISIBILITY AND CONTROL OVER SPEND
- AVALOQ WITH STRONG, PROFITABLE GROWTH IN 2016
- ROBOFINANCE – A BEHIND THE SCENES REVOLUTION
- 3 STEPS TO A QUICKER FINANCIAL CLOSE
- NEW REPORT IDENTIFIES THE LEADING CAUSES OF POST-M&A DISPUTES
- ACHIEVING TRUE FINANCIAL CONTROL – CLOSING THE BOOK ON OUTDATED RECONCILIATION PROCESSES
- NETSUITE UNVEILS SUITEGL, TRANSFORMING GENERAL LEDGER FROM ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL INTO A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ASSET
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...