Subtitle: Galvanizing a Third Party Risk Framework through Advanced Technologies, Onsite Audits, Consortiums, and Cost Effective Due Diligence
As financial institutions seek to drive better business results, resources are being focused on core competencies. Firms must develop a well-crafted strategy and exercise ongoing diligence to ensure third party risk is properly executed and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The 7th Annual Third Party Risk Management & Oversight for Financial Services Conference will address key topics such as developing and implementing a third party performance management framework, dedicating resources and personnel through stakeholder buy-in, best practices in collaboration between Procurement and TPRM depts., onsite third party audits, performing cost effective due diligence, engineering a sound cyber resilience plan, vulnerabilities in breaches, cloud management, assurance reports, vendor risk assessments, the rise of consortiums, regulatory compliance, cost reduction, and more!
Attending this marcus evans Conference will enable you to:
- Develop and implement a new third party performance management framework by engaging process engineers and other stakeholders, and authoring SOP and workflow procedures
- Migrate from a compliance-based to a risk based TPRM approach to achieve greater efficiency and threat mitigation
- Dedicate resources and personnel to optimize vendor risk management and stakeholder buy-in
- Address how Procurement and TPRM work together through shared practices in collaboration, structure, the lines of defense, and responsibilities
- Integrate a TPRM framework into the ERM framework – assembling teams, on-boarding, due diligence, contracting, tools and technologies, and oversight
For additional information, please visit the event website, or contact:
Digital Marketing Coordinator
marcus evans Group
May 16 2018 – May 17 2018