The “Prescriptive Maintenance” training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This 4-day intensive Masterclass on Prescriptive Maintenance will impart practical applications for implementing, measuring results and successfully applying today’s best practices for Prescriptive Maintenance. In addition, delegates will be introduced to the advantages of utilizing prescriptive maintenance in their organization.
Top Learning Objectives
- Comprehend the principles of an effective Work Management Process and utilizing IIoT information
- Acquire knowledge on Single/Dynamic Strategy Cycles
- Time-based based on Prescriptive and Predictive Maintenance techniques
- Determine Strategy based maintenance for Predictive & Preventive Maintenance utilizing Big Data and IIoT, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), PM Optimization, TPM, and Statistical Analysis and Prescriptive maintenance
- Understand Condition Based Maintenance, Preventive & Predictive Maintenance and transforming IIoT and big data analytics
- Predict issues and possible imminent failures within through IIoT reporting
- Compare the performance of current Maintenance Methods through Big Data and IIoT
- Improvements within Work Management Maintenance, Scheduling and Planning Process
- Integrate Cost Optimization using effective measurement, reporting and analysis through IIoT and Big Data analytics
- Understand Cloud Based Artificial intelligence to predict future maintenance and forecasting trends and maintenance business requirements
- Centrica Energy
- Dolphin Energy
- Dong Energy
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Marafiq Utility Company
- National Company for Mechanical System
- Oman Airport
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrkbph/4day_seminar?w=4
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900