The “Three Days: Structured Energy/Power Transactions, Real Options, Retail Electricity Deals and How to Trade Around Energy Assets” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This seminar is designed for regulated and deregulated energy managers, structuring professionals, and anyone else who wants to gain a better understanding of the concepts, methods, and tools energy managers use to structure and price profitable energy/power agreements; how to monetize energy & electric power assets; structure retail power transactions; and increase profits.
This program covers a wide range of energy and power transactions and assets illustrating common principles used across the energy industry. Many powerful energy/power structuring and asset trading techniques are explored, with examples of how these techniques can be applied to many real-world energy transactions and assets.
This course also addresses retail electricity pricing structures, RFP proposals, full requirements contract structures, the issues faced by providers of last resort, switching/migration risk, power purchase agreements and a number of other topics.
The course is unique in that it addresses both the deterministic intrinsic value and the hidden insurance extrinsic value associated with complex agreement structures, energy assets and other opportunities.
A laptop is required with any version of Microsoft Excel
What You Will Learn
- Financial engineering and stochastic methods and the statistics of structuring
- The economics of electric power generation and how to make money trading between next-day vs. real-time electricity prices.
- How to trade around, hedge, and monetize natural gas, petroleum and electric power storage, processing, and transmission assets.
- Surprisingly effective natural gas structured transactions that lock in profits and value.
- How and why many energy/power market participants leave money on the table by undervaluing energy options.
- How to calculate risk in structured energy products.
- How to increase asset value and build the business case for electric batteries, renewables and other distributed energy resources.
- The Intrinsic and Extrinsic Option Value of energy & electric power assets
- How to trade around storage, transportation, btu and electric generation assets.
- How to structure cross-commodity structured transactions.
- Real Options, Insurance Value and Trading Around a Hedged Asset.
- The structure of forward tolling, and reverse tolling arrangements — and what to watch out for
- The statistics of energy transactions, and how to value opportunities and manage risk.
- How structured financial transactions can mimic physical energy and electric power assets.
- How to structure retail energy supply obligations and community choice aggregation deals.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/774j27/3day_seminar?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900