The “Global Bluetooth Speaker Market – Segmented by Type (Portable, Fixed), Application (Residential, Commercial), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Bluetooth speaker market was valued at USD 3.37 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 22.43 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 37.16% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
Bluetooth speakers have witnessed widespread adoption in the past few years, with these devices accounting for a sizeable share in the audio technology category. Bluetooth speakers come in many shapes and sizes, meeting the requirements of the consumers.
With the end-users utilizing devices having different requirements, there is a range of Bluetooth speakers available in the market. Changing consumer demands are pushing companies to innovate to attract more consumers.
The competition in this market has intensified over the years, with companies launching a multitude of products to attract consumers. Rapid innovations and increasing R&D expenditure, with new innovative applications, have boosted demand in the Bluetooth speakers market.
- Need for Portable Speakers is Augmenting Market Growth
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker is the Fastest Growing Segment
- North America Holds the Largest Market Share
Notable Developments in the Market
- Sony collaborated with Khalid to combine virtual reality technologies to deliver unique music experiences. The brand campaign consists of live music events and a Virtual Reality (VR) music video.
- Samsung launched U Flex headphones that delivers top-notch sound experience. These headphones are equipped with premium sound technology and smart connectivity features.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Bluetooth Speakers Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Sony Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Harman International Industries
- Bose Corporation
- Shure Incorporated
- Samsung Group
- Beats Electronics
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Best IT World Pvt. Ltd. (iBall)
- Altec Lansing
- JVC Kenwood
- Logitech International
8. Investment Analysis
9. Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9z9cg/22_43_billion?w=4