The “Trends in Fire Resistant and Fire Retardant Materials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of Future Tech TOE focuses on fire retardant and fire resistant materials. It gives an overview of the requirements for fire retardancy and resistance as well as different approaches of achieving fire retardancy and resistance. It also covers the different application areas of fire retardant and resistant materials.
The TOE also lists the key materials that are used to achieve fire retardancy and resistance and it also includes the trends in different regions such as Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. This issue also includes IP trends analysis as well as a technology roadmap.
Key Topics Covered:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Fire Retardancy and Resistance are Important Considerations that Govern Adoption and Use of Materials and Products Across Industries
- Fire Retardancy and Resistance Required for Enhancing Performance Characteristics of Composites
- Fire Retardancy and Resistance are Required for Enhancing User Safety
- Coating is One of the Most Common Approaches to Achieve Fire Retardancy and Resistance
- Addition of Fillers is a Common Technique to Achieve Fire Retardancy and Resistance in Polymers/Composites
- Different Mechanisms are Used to Achieve Fire Retardancy by the Use of Fillers in Polymers/Composites
- Different Mechanisms of Achieving Fire Retardancy By Use of Fillers in Polymers/Composites
- Prominent Sectors of Adoption Include Building & Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, and Protective Clothing
- Polymers with Non-halogenated Fillers are Key Commercialized Materials
- Polyamide Fibers Such as Aramid are Also Commonly Used Along with Fire Resistant Glass
- Other Commercialized Materials of Interest Include Foams and Intumescents
- Composites with Non-halogenated Fillers and Nanocomposites are Key Emerging Materials
- Fire Resistant or Retardant Cotton and Bio-macromolecules are Gaining Research Focus
- The US is One of the Leaders in Technology Adoption and Research Initiatives
- UK, France, and Germany Are the Key Countries in Europe of Focus for Technology Adoption
- China and Japan Are Leading in Research Initiatives in This Region
- China and the US Are The Hotspots of Research Activities in Fire Resistant Materials
- China Accounts for More than 70% of the Published Patents of Fire Retardant Materials
- Future Outlook of Fire Retardant and Fire Resistant Materials
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz82x4/2018_market?w=4