The “Innovations in Silicon Photonics, Wide Band Gap Semiconductors, FLCD Displays, and Optical Data Storage” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This Microelectronics TOE profiles developments in silicon photonics, wide band gap semiconductors, FLCD Displays, and optical data storage. Innovations include GaN-on-diamond wafer technology for development of power amplifiers, silicon nitride-based photonic integration platform, novel monolithic microwave integrated circuits for amplifier applications, novel energy-efficient display technology for consumer electronics applications and optical-based data storage platform.
Key Topics Covered:
- GaN-on-Diamond Wafer Technology for Development of Power Amplifiers
- Silicon Nitride-based Photonic Integration Platform
- Novel Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits for Amplifier Applications
- Novel Energy-efficient Display Technology for Consumer Electronics Applications
- Optical-based Data Storage Platform
- Industry Contacts