The “Innovations in Coatings for Energy, Building and Construction, Textiles, and the Automotive Sectors” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report covers innovations on advanced zinc coatings for lightweight metal alloys, waterproof coatings for natural fabrics, a sustainable surface modifier for exterior wood stains and sealants, a corrosion resistant admixture intended for application on concrete for improving the service life of concrete structures, and coating technology for controlled surface area of battery anodes.
Key Topics Covered
- High Corrosion Resistance Coatings for Automotive Applications
- Waterproof Coatings for Natural Fabrics
- Sustainable Surface Modifier for Exterior Wood Stains and Sealants
- Corrosion Resistant Inhibitive Admixture as an Alternative to Rebar Coating
- Coating Technology for Controlled Surface Area of Lithium-ion Battery Anodes
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pkhpk/2018_innovations?w=4
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.