The “HCM Software Selection RFP Template” report from Technology Evaluation Centers has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Human Capital Management RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 2,760 features & functions found in Human Capital Management software solutions.
This Human Capital Management Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Human Capital Management software selection projects.
Features & functions included in this Human Capital Management Template:
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Human Resource Management
- Career Development and Succession Planning
- Learning Management – Performance & Compensation Management
- Workforce Planning
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Human Capital Management that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document.
More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Human Capital Management software project.
Use this template to gather your Human Capital Management requirements, build RFIs & RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Human Capital Management Requirements Quickly & Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company’s unique Human Capital Management requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Human Capital Management Rfi & Rfp Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Human Capital Management Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Human Capital Management vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9k6qs/2018_hcm_software?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900