The “Financial Software RFP Template (Financial Systems RFP)” report from Technology Evaluation Centers has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Financial Packages RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 1,388 features & functions found in Financial Packages software solutions.
This Financial Packages Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Financial Packages software selection projects.
Features & functions included in this Financial Packages Template:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Cost Accounting
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Reporting
- Project Accounting
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Financial Packages that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document.
More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Financial Packages software project.
Use this template to gather your Financial Packages requirements, build RFIs & RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Financial Packages Requirements Quickly & Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company’s unique Financial Packages requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Financial Packages RFI & RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Financial Packages Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Financial Packages vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6938bv/2018_financial?w=4