The “Developments in Plasmonic Sensors for Cancer Biomarkers, Ultra-low Power Accelerometers, Image Sensors with Reduced Megapixels, Combined Biometrics and Gesture Tracking, and Indoor Carbon Dioxide Detection” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision TOE profiles developments in plasmonic sensors for detecting key cancer biomarkers, ultra-low power accelerometers for wearables and IoT applications, cameras comprising multi-aspect ratio image sensors with reduced megapixels and improved image quality, combined biometrics and gesture tracking, and indoor CMOS-based carbon dioxide sensors.
Key Topics Covered
- More Precise Detection of Cancer Biomarkers
- Extending Wearable Electronic Battery Life
- Camera Sensor Cuts Resolution, Maintains Image Quality
- Cost-effective 2-in-1 Biometric and Gesture Imaging
- Accurate Indoor CMOS-based Carbon Dioxide Detection
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2k75g7/2018_developments?w=4