New release of Milan platform underscores Prosperoware’s commitment to increased productivity, improved administration, and information governance for WorkSite
Prosperoware continues to focus on improving collaboration and work processes at law firms and other organizations that use the HP WorkSite family of products by announcing today that Milan 3.2 is now available. Milan’s browser-neutral platform delivers improved user adoption and administration, and powers the firm’s information governance processes: file transfers, confidentiality management, litigation hold, retention, data leakage, and investigation. Milan also provides functions for SharePoint and WorkSite Records Manager.
“Milan’s decentralized governance model for WorkSite enables firms to effectively manage risk as well as bridging the gap between electronic workflows and cost-effective operations,” explained Keith Lipman, president of Prosperoware. “New features like restricting service desk users from accessing any data from highly confidential matters or adding themselves to security and group membership continue to mitigate the risk of inappropriate data breaches.”
Highlights of the new release include:
- New Advanced Analytics module that allows scheduling and notification for inappropriate activity monitoring and measuring user adoption
- High-speed consolidator application streamlines data migration and consolidation for merging two or more WorkSite databases or moving 200,000 documents in 20 minutes
- Restricted client/matters prevent service desk users from accessing sensitive matter data from within Milan Service Desk for WorkSite (formerly Milan Help Desk)
- Policy queue service eliminates WorkSite database triggers for policy service monitoring and improves refile and ethical wall enforcement performance
- Automatic refreshing of application settings and connection strings to better support multiple Milan servers
- Analytics tab allows bulk re-file, export, and reporting on documents and workspaces with custom queries
- Improved ad-hoc Create Workspace dialog box with approval, notification, and completely customizable dialog
- New background service called Matter Flattener that flattens out the matter team for inactive matters to mitigate limitations in WorkSite
- Includes added support for Internet Explorer 11
Don’t miss the webinar on Feb. 25! One of the most widely used features in Milan is server-side refiling. Milan 3.2 introduces the trigger-free version and provides additional flexibility in tuning policy service to make it work based on your rules and requirements. Go to https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/850645991 to register.