Global Banking & Finance Review is a leading Online and Print Magazine, which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view, for informative and independent news within the financial community. Our experienced contributors provide this quality and in-depth insight in a clear and concise way, providing leading players and key figures with up to date information within the finance sector.
- Over 12.2 Million Page views Annually.
- Over 2.8 Million Visits Annually.
- Over 2.75 Million Unique Visitors Annually.
- Ranked around 18,000 globally by Alexa across millions of websites.
- Over 61,000 + Followers on Twitter.
- Over 18,000 + Likes on Facebook.
- Each visitor reads on average of 4.25 pages per visit.
- Each Visitor spends 02 minutes and 45 seconds on the site on average per visit.
- Over 5,300 + shares on Facebook for the homepage.
- Over 1600 Google Plus +1 votes for the homepage.
- Over 1,500 + Twitter shares for the homepage.
- Over 800 + shares on Pintrest for the homepage.
Period – (January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015)
Read in over 200 different countries. Our readership includes Presidents, CEO’s, CFO’S and Senior Decision makers within Fortune 500 companies, Major Banks, Financial Institutions, Central Bank, and Individuals interested in financial markets and news.
In Depth Cross Market Coverage:
Experienced industry Journalists providing up to minute coverage on Banking, Foreign Exchange, Brokerage, Funds, Islamic Finance, Wealth Management, Corporate Governance, Project Finance, Merger and Acquisitions, Tax and Accounting, Inward Investment, CSR Activities; all under one Global Umbrella.
CEO and Publisher
Web Development and Maintenance
|Megan Sash||Marc Vale|
|Manuel Carmona||Oisin Kavanagh|
|Ronita Gosh||Robert Mathew|
|Robin Samuel||June Smith|
Head of Operations
Head of Distribution
Assistant Manager Operations
Press Contact & Design
Client Service Manager
Global Banking & Finance Review is the trading name of GBAF Publications LTD
Company Registration Number : 7403411 VAT Number: GB 112 5966 21
Registered Office Address:
GBAF Publications Ltd
152-160 City Road,
London EC 1V 2NX.
Phone : +44 (0) 208 144 3511
Fax : +44(0) 871 2664 964
Email: [email protected]