Weather Forecasting Services Market to Reach US$ 4.5 Billion by 2032 – Future Market Insights
Weather Forecasting services for agriculture is expected to capture the largest revenue share of more than 60% by 2032. Weather forecasting services for agriculture helps farmers with activities like irrigation, planting, and crop insurance. The market is driven by rising demand for long-range forecasting and increasing need for agricultural risk management. The Medium-range Forecasting (MFR) services segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
NEWARK, Del: The global weather forecasting services market size was valued at US$ 2.2 Billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% from 2022 to 2032.
Moreover, the growing Aviation and Energy industries are another salient factor augmenting the industry in the assessment period. The growing usage of small-range Weather Forecasting Services in predicting environmental conditions is likely to offer significant opportunities for expansion in the industry in the Forecasting period.
On the contrary, owing to the intrinsic nonlinearity of weather Forecasting models is expected to be the major factor hindering the market expansion. Moreover, the proper integration and analysis of a huge amount of data makes the process even more complex, which is another factor impeding the industry expansion in the Forecasting period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14885
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Weather forecasting services for agriculture to capture the largest revenue share of more than 60%
- Medium-range Forecasting services segment to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% during the Forecasting period
- The U.S market is expected to secure USD 1.44 Billion while expanding at a CAGR of 7%
- China to record a CAGR of 6.8% during the 2022-2032 period of assessment
“Changing climatic & weather conditions in several regions have forced key players to develop more advanced and accurate systems to provide more precise information, thereby technologies like AI and cloud computing, satellite and remote sensing technology, smart mobile devices are being adopted to store and analyze data in bulk to make the prediction.”
Key players in the global Weather Forecasting Services market include AccuWeather, Inc., DTN, Earth Networks, Fugro, Met Office, Precision Weather Service, Spire Global, StormGeo, The Tomorrow Companies Inc., and The Weather Company (IBM). Some of the recent key developments among the players are:
- In January 2022, Global weather and digital media leader AccuWeather announced the acquisition of Paris-based environmental technology company Plume Labs® for an undisclosed amount, effective immediately. The deal is AccuWeather’s 15th acquisition since its founding 59 years ago. AccuWeather integrated the company in January 2022 and the deal was closed in December of 2021.
- In May 2022, DTN, a global data, analytics, and technology company began testing the high-performance computing (HPC) capabilities of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and running data processing and modeling workloads on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), a service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1488
More Valuable Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Weather Forecasting Services market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and Forecasting statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights by forecast (nowcasting, short-range, medium-range and long-range), by organization size (large enterprises and small & medium enterprises) m by industry (agriculture, aviation, energy & utilities, renewables, retail, manufacturing, media, logistics & transportation, marine, and others) across five major regions(North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Covered In The Weather Forecasting Services Industry Survey
Weather Forecasting Services Market by Forecast:
- Nowcasting Weather Forecasting Services
- Short-range Weather Forecasting Services
- Medium-range Weather Forecasting Services
- Long-range Weather Forecasting Services
Weather Forecasting Services Market by Organization Size:
- Weather Forecasting Services for Large Enterprises
- Weather Forecasting Services for Small & Medium Enterprises
Weather Forecasting Services Market by Industry:
- Weather Forecasting Services for Agriculture
- Weather Forecasting Services for Aviation
- Weather Forecasting Services for Energy & Utilities
- Weather Forecasting Services for Renewables
- Weather Forecasting Services for Retail
- Weather Forecasting Services for Manufacturing
- Weather Forecasting Services for Media
- Weather Forecasting Services for Logistics & Transportation
- Weather Forecasting Services for Marine Industry
- Weather Forecasting Services for Other Industries
Weather Forecasting Services Market by Region:
- North America Weather Forecasting Services Market
- Latin America Weather Forecasting Services Market
- Europe Weather Forecasting Services Market
- Asia Pacific Weather Forecasting Services Market
- The Middle East & Africa Weather Forecasting Services Market
Buy Now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14885
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.6. Regulatory Landscape
3.6.1. By Key Regions
3.6.2. By Key Countries
3.7. Regional Parent Market Outlook
- Global Weather Forecasting Services Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Bn) Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Bn) Projections, 2022-2032
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Global Weather Forecasting Services Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, By Forecast
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Bn) Analysis By Forecast, 2017-2021
5.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Bn) Analysis and Forecast By Forecast, 2022-2032
5.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By Forecast, 2017-2021
5.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By Forecast, 2022-2032
- Global Weather Forecasting Services Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, By Organization Size
6.1. Introduction / Key Findings
6.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Bn) Analysis By Organization Size, 2017-2021
6.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Bn) Analysis and Forecast By Organization Size, 2022-2032
6.3.1. Large Enterprises
6.3.2. Small & Medium Enterprises
6.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By Organization Size, 2017-2021
6.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By Organization Size, 2022-2032
Request a Complete TOC of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-14885
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Technology
Form Automation Software Market: The form automation software market is expected to strengthen its hold on the global market at a strong CAGR of 16.3% between 2022 and 2032. The market is valued at US$ 270.6 Mn in 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 1.2 Bn by 2032. Previously, the market was thriving at a slightly higher CAGR of 17.7% (2015-2021), ensuring a market size of US$ 230 Million in 2021
Stream Hosting Market: The global stream hosting market is expected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 4 Bn in 2022. Sales are expected to increase at an impressive 14.8% CAGR, with the total stream hosting market size reaching US$ 16 Bn by 2032.
IoT Device Management Platform Market: The IoT device management platform market size is anticipated to total US$ 4.4 Bn in 2022. With sales growing at a 24.4% CAGR, the market valuation is projected to top US$ 39.7 Bn by 2032.
3PL Software Market: The global 3PL market size was valued at US$ 1.2 Billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.4% reaching US$ 2.3 Billion by 2032 from US$ 1.24 Billion in 2022. Considering the development of the e-commerce industry and a desire to improve business efficiency, along with the emergence of the internet, contribute to the global 3PL software market.
Digital Writing Instruments Market: The global digital writing instruments market is anticipated to secure a market value of US$ 2,288.5 Mn by 2027 with a CAGR of 9.4% during 2017 – 2027.
Native Video Advertising Market: The native video advertising market is predicted to register a CAGR of 25.2% during the forecast period (2022 – 2032). By 2032, the native video advertising market is expected to be valued at US$ 38.4 billion from US$ 4.1 billion in 2022.
Academic Scheduling Software Market: The global academic scheduling software market garnered US$8.5 Billion in 2021, and is likely to exhibit a Y-o-Y increase of 15.0% to be valued at US$ 9.8 Billion in 2022. Owing to the growing support from various governmental organizations, the market is likely to propel to US$ 35.2 Billion by 2032. The trade is projected at a 13.7% CAGR during the forecast period.
DNS Security Market: According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the DNS security demand is estimated to grow at 8.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032 as compared to 8.9% CAGR during the historic period of 2017-2021.
5G Chipset Market: The 5G Chipset Market is anticipated to document a prodigious CAGR of 25.5% during the period of 2022-2032. The 5G Chipset Market is anticipated to reach US$ 180 Billion in 2032, from US$ 21 Billion in 2022.
Visitor Identification Software Market: The visitor identification software market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period (2022 – 2032).
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse all Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
Investing2 days ago
Can Investment Management Algorithms and Human Intervention Co-Exist?
Banking2 days ago
U.S. Bank Invests In Digital Customer Service To Build Customer Loyalty and Trust
Technology2 days ago
Investment in mental health amongst cybersecurity professionals set to increase according to Infosecurity Europe poll
Banking1 day ago
Britcoin battleground: why the Bank of England’s digital pound proposal requires radical action to thrive