With technology being the driving force behind business growth and success, LMS is the small yet crucial technological piece that gets the wheel moving. LMS-assisted training programs are more efficient and cost-effective as compared to other orthodox methods. An LMS gathers up everything in one place and provides easy avenues to manage and modify the course material. It also allows you to measure improvement and translate outcomes into readable stats.
In 2018, there are so many options on the market that it is difficult to choose the best one. However, after thorough research and comparisons, we have narrowed down to top 3 LMS software to make your Learning Management System software selection easier.
Docebo is one of the popular LMS solutions that garnered several accolades in the year 2018. With a user-friendly design and distribution toolsets, one can easily create course material and make it accessible to learners across the board. The LMS also offers a free trial and mobile-support so that your users can get on board and start learning on the go.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Further, this tool makes business presentations more presentable and takes the guesswork out of employee training programs.
- With multiple administrative access, you can delegate to different individuals or teams to get the task done.
- Once you create your course material, you can sell it online or repurpose for a different audience.
- This LMS can be scaled to meet your individual preference. This way you will only pay for the features you need.
- Integrate this LMS with your CRM to measure the overall impact and improvement.
- With ‘Coach and Share’, you can answer queries of your learners while training them. Every answer will add up over time to create a knowledge-base that will help you and your learners save time.
This cloud LMS has nearly cornered the eLearning industry by catering to businesses of all sizes and even freelancers. Talent LMS comes with custom features to suit your requirements and budget. This software mimics the classroom setting by combining traditional online learning and video-conferencing to give learners a rich experience. The purpose of investing in this tool is clearly growth-oriented, and it is important to know if you are going in the right direction. With its reporting and analytics, you can track the progress and identify learning gaps to make the process efficient.
- With a blend of instructor-led training and online learning, Talent LMS addresses problems which either of these might miss out on. It’s like giving you the best of both worlds.
- You can use your courses to train employees or sell them online for profit.
- Talent LMS can be scaled to meet enterprise standards or can be pruned to make it suitable for individuals.
- Talent LMS also helps you design a Homepage to convey a message or ease your audience into the learning process.
Litmos LMS brings classroom and e-commerce together to enable you to teach and sell for profits at the same time. This LMS is designed for small businesses, independent consultants and large enterprises alike. Litmos LMS provides a free trial so you can know the depth without dipping your toe. Choose the features you find fitting your needs and get started right away. Litmos LMS helps streamline and automate your learning program so you don’t have to handle repetitive tasks.
- Litmos LMS can be scaled to accommodate any number of users, making it an ideal fit for small businesses as well as large enterprises.
- Third-party apps can be integrated to enrich user-experience
- This LMS enables you to cater multiple courses to different audience groups and lets users choose among various plans according to their learning pace.
This is a Sponsored Feature