A comprehensive research publication by Future Market Insights titled “Refrigerated Display Cases Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 – 2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017 – 2027” is focussed on understanding the worldwide demand and consumption of refrigerated display cases, the key aspects influencing customer purchase decisions, the key areas of innovations, the enhancement of features of refrigerated display cases and key industry developments across major geographies along with impact analysis in 2017 and forecast scrutiny pertaining to value and volume of the global refrigerated display cases market till 2027.
Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market: Forecast
After an in-depth investigation of the global refrigerated display cases market, Future Market Insights predicts a revenue growth of about US$ 16 Bn by the end of 2027, reflecting a CAGR of 6.2% during the period of forecast.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-986
Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market: Segmental Analysis
The global refrigerated display cases market is categorised by product type, by construction, by end user and by region. By product type, it is segmented into plug-in device and remote operated device. By construction it is segmented into horizontal, hybrid and vertical. By end user it is segmented into food service sector and retail food and beverage sector; and by region, the market is divided into North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, APEJ, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- Remote operated device segment is poised to dominate the global refrigerated display cases market by product type by reflecting a higher market share and is poised to grow at a high CAGR of 6.5% during the period of forecast. Demand in the plug-in device market is also rising, especially in emerging economies. The plug-in device segment is poised to reflect a CAGR of 5.8% in terms of value. The remote operated device segment is expected to reflect a market share of more than 55% by the end of 2027.
- Vertical segment by construction is expected to dominate the market with respect to market value and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% throughout the period of forecast. The hybrid segment is anticipated to register the highest growth rate to reflect a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
- Retail food and beverage sector segment by end user is anticipated to grow at a higher growth rate to reflect a CAGR of 6.4% during the period of forecast. This segment dominates the global refrigerated display cases market by end user with respect to market value as it is expected to reach a value of just under US$ 13 Bn by the end of 2027. Market value of the food service sector segment is less compared to that of the retail food and beverage sector segment and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% throughout the period of forecast.
APEJ to Reflect Speedy Growth Throughout the Forecast Period
The APEJ region shows a high growth to register a CAGR of 9.0% throughout the period of forecast surpassing North America and Western Europe in terms of demand. Rapid urbanisation and increasing income levels in India, China and South Korea are the main contributors for growth of the APEJ region in the global refrigerated display cases market. Moreover, along with a growing population and rising demand for food, the FMCG market has been performing well in the region and major retail chains are shifting their focus towards expanding their footprint in APEJ countries. This has spurred the growth of the refrigerated display cases market in this region. Another trend observed in APEJ is the shift of manufacturing base to this region. Besides enhancing technology, maintaining overall product cost is also a key concern for manufacturers. In order to decrease the cost of manufacturing, some players in the market have established their production facilities in countries such as China, Indonesia and India, where labour costs are relatively low as compared to other countries. North America and Western Europe are expected to face maturity in the coming years.
The research report on the global refrigerated display cases market has profiled tier players involved in the refrigerated display cases market such as Panasonic Corporation, Dover Corporation, Frigoglass SAIC, Arneg S.p.A, AHT Cooling System GmbH, Illinois Tool Work Inc., Epta S.p.a. Refrigeration, Standex International Corporation, Lennox International Inc., United Technologies Corp., Metalfrio Solutions, Inc., Clabo Group, True Manufacturing, Carter Retail Equipment Ltd., Nakano Refrigerators Co. Ltd., QBD Modular Systems Inc., Zero Zone Inc., Igloo International, Marc Refrigeration Manufacturing, Inc., Aucma Co., Ltd., Haier Carrier, Isa S.p.a., Borgen Systems and Koxka.
Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
- Market Introduction
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
2.3. Parent Market Overview
- Market Viewpoint
3.1. Macro-Economic Factors
3.2. Global Heating & Cooling Equipment Industry Overview
3.3. Heating and Cooling Equipment Industry Scenario Vs. Refrigerated Display Cases Industry Scenario
3.4. Global Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market
3.5. Key Factors Influencing Commercial Refrigeration Systems Purchase Decision-making
3.6. Commercial Refrigeration Equipment – Product Replacement Rates
3.7. Commercial Refrigeration Equipment – Application Matrix
3.8. Patent Analysis – Key Area of Innovations
3.9. How Properties And Features of RDC has Enhanced Over Past Decade?
3.10. Manufacturing Hubs for Refrigerated Display Cases
3.11. Key Industry Developments Over The Past Five Years
3.12. Prospective Line of R&D
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-986
More from FMI’s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Barcode Printers Market By Segmentation By Printer Type – Desktop Barcode Printers, Industrial Barcode Printers and Mobile Barcode Printers, By Printing Technology – Thermal Transfer, Direct Thermal, Dot Matrix and Laser, By Consumables – Ribbons, Wax Ribbons, Wax/Resin Ribbons and Resin Ribbons, By Application – Industrial/Manufacturing, Transportation/Logistics, Retail, Healthcare and Commercial Services, By Distribution Channels – Direct-To-End User, Direct-To-OEM and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/barcode-printers-market
- Foodservice Equipment Market Segmentation By Product Type – Food Preparation Equipment, Cooking Equipment, Heating & Holding Equipment, Refrigerators & Chillers, Baking Equipment, Merchandisers, Dishwashers, Other F&B Service Equipment; By End Use – Full Service Restaurants, Quick Service Restaurants, Caterers and Hotels & Club Restaurants: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/foodservice-equipment-market
- Hand Tools Market Segmentation By Application – Industrial, Household & DIY; By Product Type – General Purpose Tools, Metal Cutting Tools, Layout and Measuring Tools, Taps and Dies; By Sales Channel – Online Sales, Retail Sales, and Distributor Sales: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/hand-tools-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]