November 20-21, 2013
The Trump International Beach Resort, Sunny Isles, FL
The leading event for private banks and family offices doing business in Latin America
The 7th annual Private Banking Latin America conference is where private bankers, wealth managers and families come to network, problem solve and exchange ideas. New for 2013, hear from thought provoking speakers like renowned hedge fund guru Hari Hariharan and reformed ex-con artist Frank Abagnale.
The 3rd annual Americas Family Office Forum, brings together 100+ family offices and HNWIs to network, problem solve and exchange ideas on family governance, asset allocation and wealth management best practice. In 2013, we are bringing together a truly diverse line up of speakers including entrepreneurs, ex-fraudsters, mega multi-family offices and single families. Hear from inspiring speakers like Michael Southam and Gustavo Grobocopatel.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Take advantage of enhanced networking opportunities including 1-2-1 partnering and speed networking. Get to know your peers during interactive roundtable discussions on family office governance and succession planning, instilling values in the next generation, turning your family business into an international business, innovation in asset allocation, expanding your client base, entering new LatAm markets, and innovation in asset allocation.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mauricio Dario Frumento, Private Banker – Wealth Management Officer, Standard Bank (Argentina)
- Joao Albino Winkleman, Head of Private Banking, Bradesco Private Bank (Brazil)
- Emerson Pieri, Head of Wealth Management, Haliwell Bank (Brazil)
- Ricardo Carvalho, Deputy General Manager, Banco do Brasil (Brazil)
- Pierre Laroche, Managing Director, National Bank of Canada (Canada)
- Patricio Eskenazi, CIO, Private Bank, Banco Penta (Chile)
- Andres Gonzalez, Head of Private Banking, Bancolombia (Colombia)
- Roberto Paez, Head of Private Bank, Correval (Colombia)
- Luis Quijano, Head of Financial Services, GFBepensa S.A. (Mexico)
- Salvador Sandoval, Head of Private Bank, HSBC (Mexico)
- Carlos Arauz, Senior VP, Towerbank (Panama)
- Desirée Maldonado, Senior Wealth Planner, BPPR (Puerto Rico)
- Diego Pivoz, Head of Wealth Planning – Latin America, HSBC (Switzerland)
- Gerald Aquilina, ex-Vice Chairman, Global Emerging Markets, UBS (Switzerland)
- Flavio Souza, CEO, Private Banking, Banco Itau International (US)
- Isabelle Wheeler, Head of HNW Client Group, Senior VP, BNP Paribas Wealth Management (US)
- Marco Aurelio Guerra de Sa, Director – Investment Center, Crédit Agricole Private Bank (US)
- Jose Luis Llamas, Managing Director, Head of N. LatAm, Deutsche Bank (US)
- Sergio Alvarez-Mena III, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (US)
- Arturo Giacosa, Head of Fiduciary and Hispanic Market Wealth Planning, Itau Private Bank (US)
- Felipe Ruiz, Director of International Wealth Structuring, Scotiabank (New York)
- Valerie Schuhl, MD, Corporate & Private Bank Head, Banque Heritage Uruguay (Uruguay)