The MENA industrial packaging market is estimated to experience decent growth during the coming years on the back of its exceptional packaging characteristics and affordable packaging outlook.
NEWARK, Del: MENA industrial packaging market is worth US$ 4.5 billion as of now and expected to reach US$ 6.3 billion by the year 2027 at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2022 and 2027.
Manufacturers of IBCs and drums are continuously on the toes, especially after the demand for bulk transportation. Advantages include cost-effectiveness. Steel drums do provide resistance against impact resistance and corrosion.
Industrial bulk packaging has graduated from old design MS barrels to enhanced MS barrel with improvised time design drums. Also, the manufacturing vertical has grown threefold in the last few years. This has actually prompted the non-conventional verticals to utilize the containers. They are inclusive of food-grade ingredient manufacturers, bio-chemical manufacturers, and likewise. International trade is also expected to stay positive in the next 5 years.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3880
It is a known fact that MENA region is basically focused on ‘oil & gas exploration’. Also, the blatant fact that oil comes across as an exhaustible resource can’t be ignored. New-fangled verticals need to get developed for taking over oil & gas vertical’s dwindles.
The Gulf countries are into promotion of environmentally-friendly lifestyles. Abu Dhabi has already prohibited the usage of single-use plastic bags. The UAE would be hosting COP28 meeting in the year 2023. It has also released Circular Economy Policy promising to help the businesses in adoption of eco-friendly manufacturing practices. Saudi Arabia has also decided to get net-zero emissions by the year 2060.
Future Market Insights has walked through these findings with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘MENA Industrial Packaging Market’. The team of analysts and consultants have worked on micros as well as macros.
Key Takeaways from MENA Industrial Packaging Market
- South Africa is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.9% in MENA industrial packaging market. This could be credited to the assertion by IEA (International Energy Agency) that production of crude oil reached 448.0 TJ units in the year 2020 alone.
- Saudi Arabia holds more than 40% of the market share. This could be reasoned with the fact that spending on the foodservices is expected to witness growth by 6% per year between 2022 and 2027. The year 2021 had witnessed food consumption worth US$ 58.85 Bn.
- Eviosys, in September 2021, launched a new-fangled company for delivering sustainable, smart packaging solutions. The newly formed company, better known as ‘KPS Capital Partners’, has acquired Crown Holding Inc’s EMEA food and consumer packaging business.
- PalletPlast, in March 2021, has been adjudged as ‘The Best end use Product’ by Petco – PET plastic recycling group South Africa. This company has come up with fruit pallets produced from waste plastic products.
- Comexi, in March 2022, inked an agreement with Madayn Plastic Company with the objective of expanding in the Middle East. The company has actually opted entry to the flexible packaging vertical for capturing a remarkable portion of its market share with Comexi and Reifenhauser India Marketing Middle East & Africa (RIMPL MEA). Comexi F2 ML flexographic press, Reifenhauser extruder, and Comexi ML2 Evolution laminator have been acquired by Madayn Plastic.
- Huhtamaki, in September 2021, completed acquisition of Elif to promote sustainability and talent all across the Middle East, Europe, and Africa.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3880
“Flexible packaging business does set up trends pertaining to packaging by catalyzing design flexibility, safety, sustainability, and convenience”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
What does the Report have in store?
- The research study is based on product (plastic pallets, drums, IBCs (Totes), sacks, pails, crates, tubes, bulk boxes, and likewise), by material (metal industrial packaging, plastic industrial packaging, paper & paperboard industrial packaging, and fiber & wood industrial packaging), by packaging (rigid industrial packaging and flexible industrial packaging), and by end-use industry (agriculture, automotive, building & construction, chemical & pharma, engineering, food & beverages, metal products, oil & lubricants, plastic & rubber, furniture, electronics, e-Commerce, tobacco, and likewise.
Flexible industrial packaging (like sacks) is likely to witness an exorbitant demand going forward, as they require less storage space and are cost-effective. Thus, MENA industrial packaging market is slates to grow well in the forecast period.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-3880
MENA Industrial Packaging Market By Category
- Plastic Pallets
- IBCs (Totes)
- Metal Industrial Packaging
- Plastic Industrial Packaging
- Paper & Paperboard Industrial Packaging
- Fiber & Wood Industrial Packaging
- Rigid Industrial Packaging
- Flexible Industrial Packaging
By End-Use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Chemical & Pharma
- Food & Beverages
- Metal Products
- Oil & Lubricants
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. MENA Market Analysis
1.2. MENA Market Outlook
1.3. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Market Coverage
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
- Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption Analysis
4.2. Product USPs / Features
About the Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
The packaging division at Future Market Insights provides an in-depth historical analysis and projections for the next ten years and covers the competitive landscape through a unique dashboard view. Ranging from packaging materials, and packaging machinery to packaging designs & formats, Future Market Insights has an exhaustive database for these industry verticals, serving clients with unique research offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 1,000+ reports, the team has analysed the packaging industry comprehensively in 50+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
Explore Research Related Reports of Packaging:
Rigid Industrial Packaging Market Size: Rigid Industrial Packaging Market By Product Type (Drums, Rigid IBCs, Pails, Bulk Boxes and Others), Material Type (Plastic, Metal, Paper & Wood and Fiber) & Region – Forecast to 2022 – 2029
Industrial Chemical Packaging Market Share: Industrial Chemical Packaging Market by Packaging Format, Material, Chemical Type & Region | Forecast 2023 to 2033
Industrial Electronics Packaging Market Trends: Industrial Electronics Packaging Market By Product Type (Testing & Measuring Equipment, Process Control Equipment, Industrial Controls, Power Electronics, Industrial Automation Equipment), Material Type (Plastic (PE, PET, PS, PP, PVC), Paper & Paperboard), Packaging Type (Rigid, Flexible) & Region – Forecast 2022-2029
FMCG Packaging Market Analysis: FMCG Packaging Market By Product Type (Flexible Packaging, Rigid Packaging), Material Type (Plastic, Paper & Paperboard, Metal, Glass), End Use (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care & Cosmetics) & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Packaging Automation Market Outlook: Packaging Automation Market by Offering, Automation Type, Industry Vehicle, End-User and Region | Forecast 2023 to 2033
About Us :
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Global Banking & Finance Review │ Banking │ Finance │ Technology. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Top Stories3 days ago
Analysis-China turbo-charges cobalt mine output despite price crash
Top Stories3 days ago
How electric vehicles are accelerating the end of the oil age
Finance3 days ago
Stock Market Guides Releases Scanner That Shows Historical Performance of Popular Stock Chart Patterns
Business3 days ago
Global Labor Market Conference Sets Gulf State Issues in Global Context