Thanks to big moves by Apple, Samsung, Google and others, the world of mobile payments is rapidly evolving. More retailers accept digital payments than ever before. However, in a world where evolving cybercrime tactics are out to get people’s information, mobile payments can also cause the worst digital life experiences.
Therefore, this 4 days comprehensive course will be focusing key issues on mobile payment security. You will get updates on critical hacking techniques through live demonstration. You will also learn how hackers can break security features of mobile platforms and apps. The trainer will not only cover theoretical aspect of mobile security, but will also share his long experience with clients on mobile security. Attend this course and master how to protect apps, infrastructure and devices, in order to heighten security network of mobile payment gateway. The ultimate objective is to devise a security master plan against threats and hackers.
- An overview of different types of mobile payments
- Various demonstrations of hacking techniques, attack vectors, and how attacks are performed
- How to protect applications, infrastructure and devices
- Security network of mobile payment gateway
- Security in the cloud
- Security master plan against threats and hackers
Key Learning Objectives
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Learn various types of attacks on mobile payment systems and information systems
- Learn the attack vectors and the anatomy of a targeted attack
- Understand the components of a comprehensive security program
- Understand security concepts and technologies in use today
- Learn how to harden computing devices (mobile, portable, workstation, server) and the network infrastructure
- Develop the strategy to detect and stop the malicious actor on your network
- Learn about various authentication systems used for the newest applications – Single sign-on, Federated identity management, SAML, OpenID, IDaaS
- Develop a secure approach to utilising cloud services
- Secure the application development environment
- Understand application development models and standards
- Learn the controls used to secure applications
- Equip with the techniques to test the security of custom applications during development
To register/inquire please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0254 | Email: [email protected]