The rising demand for ambulatory infusion pumps in home care settings, coupled with the increasing incidence of chronic diseases is some of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
The global Infusion Pump Market is forecast to reach USD 20.21 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The infusion pump market size is expected to grow because of the growing demand in the medical sector. The rising number of chronic diseases, including diabetes, gastroenterological disorders, and cancer across the world, is expected to drive the market growth. This equipment is used to transfer liquid into a patient’s body with accurate and fixed amounts. They are extensively used in hospitals and nursing homes to help the patient in a critical condition. Moreover, the high demand for infusion systems from the defense sector is anticipated to drive market growth.
Infusion pumps can be used for 2 purposes, including portable and stationary. Stationary infusion pumps are primarily driven by the demand from hospitals for the patients. Portable infusion pumps are wearable, and it can be used during traveling, giving it an additional advantage over stationary infusion pumps. The market growth of portable type is expected to escalate, that will minimize overall medical expenditure. However, the rising adoption of rental and refurbished infusion pumps is a major market restraint.
An infusion pump is used by a health expert, who sets the time duration and speed of the transferred liquid using a pre-installed software. The small-volume pumps focus on hormones or medication, and the large volume pumps are used to feed patients. The infusion pump delivers fluids in smaller volumes and at automated intervals, which is not possible through manual administrated fluids. It provides several medications, including pain relievers, antibiotics, insulin, and chemotherapy drugs.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/572
The COVID-19 impact:
With Covid-19 infections increasing across the globe, the apprehensions of the shortage of essential life-saving devices and other necessary medical supplies to provide optimum care to the infected and prevent the spread of this pandemic also widens. Moreover, till treatment is developed, ventilators act as a critical treatment preference for the COVID-19 patients, who shall require essential care. Furthermore, there is a dire need for rapid manufacturing processes for a wide range of test-kits, including self-administered, antibody tests, and others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The usage of insulin pumps for managing diabetes at home has increased because of the increasing number of diabetic patients, thereby propelling the growth of the insulin pump market.
- The enteral infusion pumps are an advanced infusion pump that is used to reduce dosage errors during the transfer of fluid nutrients and medications to a patient’s digestive system.
- Among the application segment of this market, chemotherapy is growing at the highest rate of 7.5% during the forecasted period owing to an increasing number of cancer patients and increased use of infusion pumps for the administration of medications to these patients.
- Hospitals are expected to register a huge growth owing to various factors like the expertise availability, a rise in the number of surgical procedures, and high purchasing power to buy infusion equipment.
- North America is one of the prime contributors to the market growth because of the presence of well-established healthcare sectors in the region, the high adoption rate of specialty infusion pumps for the treatment of chronic diseases, and the rising geriatric population.
- Key participants include Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Kabi, ICU Medical, Inc., Smiths Medical, Medtronic Plc, Moog Inc., Terumo Corporation, and Avanos Medical, Inc. among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global infusion pump market on the basis of product, application, end-user industries, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Accessories & Consumables
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Analgesia/Pain management
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Academic & Research Institutes
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/572
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Benefits of Infusion Pump Market Report:
- Panoramic overview of the opportunities and risks in the Infusion Pump sector
- Study of recent innovations and developments in the industry
- Comprehensive study of the growth pattern of the Infusion Pump industry
- In-depth assessment of the competitive landscape of the key players of the Infusion Pump industry
- Analysis of the Infusion Pump market drivers, constraints, and opportunities
- Assessment of technological developments and latest trends of the industry
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/572
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market Analysis, By Products and Services (Mobile Devices, Mobile Applications, Mobile Enterprise Solutions), Application (Enterprise Solutions, mHealth Applications), End-Use (Payers, Providers, and Patients), Forecasts to 2026
Pressure Relief Devices Market By Product (Low-tech Device, Hi-tech Device, others), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, and Long-term Care Centers) Forecasts To 2026
Medical Specialty Bags Market Analysis, By Type (Ostomy Bags, CAPD Bags, Blood Bags, IV Fluids Bags, Enteral Feeding Bags, Bile Collection) By End Use (Healthcare centers, Hospitals, Home Healthcare, SurgiCenters), Forecasts To 2026
Insulin Market By Product Type, By Disease, By Delivery Devices, and By End Users, And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
Blood Glucose Test Strips Market By Strips Type (Use and Through, Built-in Indicator), By Sales Channel (Online, Pharmacies & Medical Store), By Application (Type 1, Type 2, Pre-Diabetes), By End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics & Diagnostic Centers) And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-infusion-pump-market