IMValue™ as an industry first will capture, predict and intervene potential risks
Information Mosaic, the world’s most trusted post-trade software company, announced today that it has launched IMValue™ – a set of industry endorsed KPIs and analytics tools that will enable financial institutions to predict and mitigate operational risk, quantify efficiency improvements, and measure and enhance service quality.
Facing challenging economic headwinds and increased regulatory compliance obligations, financial firms are under pressure to make the best use of scarce capital to mitigate risk, as well as improve cost and service quality performance. However, because many firms are unable capture the underlying drivers impacting performance or the factors contributing to operational risk, they cannot effectively quantify the value of post trade improvements and initiatives.
Information Mosaic’s IMValue™ can help financial firms solve this problem by applying its extensive performance and risk indicators and advanced analytics. Combined with Information Mosaic’s unparalleled post trade business know-how, firms can model future operations and quantify the performance and risk mitigation benefits under different scenarios.
- Identify and align operational goals and KPI’s with executive goals and KPIs
- Analyse and Predict areas of potential concern, running risk and compliance efficiency modeling to improve customer experience and service quality
- Quantify the economic value of performance indicators, allowing modeling for investment decisions that have revenue, cost and balance sheet implications
- Intervene and Recommend operational and investment priorities
- Monitor post trade performance through a real-time dashboard, scoring efficiencies, measuring risk and benchmarking quality
John Byrne, CEO of Information Mosaic said, “Up to this point the post-trade environment has been something of a poor relation to the thrust of financial institutions’ front office operations. Much of the company’s most valuable data is held post-trade environment, yet this data is not being put to work for the good of the whole institution.” He continues, “Currently there are no meaningful industry standard KPIs or indeed Key Risk Indicators in place for the post trade environment. The compounding consequences of poorly understood costs and risk drivers alongside the challenges thrown up by aggregating performance, risk and compliance reporting and analytics is constraining the industry’s ability to grow and innovate. By setting high standards of quantifying and predictive data analytics asset managers and financial service providers can go beyond regulatory compliance and start to unlock new business opportunities and quantify the compound consequences of getting it wrong.”