- Wastewater treatment is the industrial process of converting wastewater into soft water to make it usable for industrial processing. Wastewater treatment is needed to remove microbial contaminants such as viruses, unwanted bacteria, protozoa, and other suspended solid particles from water. Usage of poor water quality is hazardous for industial processing.
- Wastewater treatment is carried out to reduce the TSS (Total Suspended Solids) levels. Removal of microorganisms and suspended solids are done by differentiating the biological, physical, and chemical properties of water.
- Wastewater treatment equipment are selected based on the properties of water and its constituents such as quantity, boiling point density, melting point, and velocity.
Rising Manufacturing Sector: A Key Driver
- In manufacturing industries, water is converted to acceptable levels of usage and discharged out of the factories. Increasing usage of water in the manufacturing industry is expected to enhance the demand for industrial wastewater treatment equipment. Rapid growth of oil and gas reserves, and food, pharmaceuticals, and chemical sectors is driving the market. Moreover, the market is witnessing development of advanced and effective industrial wastewater treatment technology. It involves many technologies such as membrane-based fuel cell and MBR, treat-to-discharge, recycle, and reuse. Strict government rules and regulations across the globe regarding industrial wastewater is also expected to be one of the key driving factors responsible for the growth of the wastewater treatment equipment market during the forecast period. Rising environmental concerns and concerns related to health of people who reside close to industrial areas is driving the growth of the industrial wastewater treatment equipment market.
Cost Associatiated with Maintainence: A Key Restraint
- Major sources of fresh water such as rivers, lakes, wells, and municipal water systems are polluted to a great extent. This has resulted in increased occurrence of cancer, liver damage, and other serious infections. Demand for industrial wastewater treatment equipment is projected to rise over the forecast period in order to combat these diseases. However, regular cost of maintenance is a major factor restraining the market. The market however has potential opportunity in terms of targeting CSR activities, construction of industrial water treatment plants, innovative designs of the product, and advanced technology.
Request a Sample –
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Industrial Wastewater Treatment Equipment
- The global industrial wastewater treatment equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the industrial wastewater treatment equipment market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The industrial wastewater treatment equipment market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for the growth of industrial wastewater treatment equipment during the forecast period, owing to a robust manufacturing sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
The global industrial wastewater treatment equipment market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of regional and global players. The players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive in the market.
Ask for Brochure –
Rising demand for clean water across the globe has intensified the competition among players; as a result, they are expanding their product portfolio to strengthen their foothold in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global industrial wastewater treatment equipment market are as follows:
- Aqseptence Group GmbH
- Aquatech International LLC
- Carotek, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Ecolab Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Filtronics Incorporated
- Hartwell Environmental Corp.
- HUBER Technology (Pty) Ltd
- Lektratek Water Technology
- Pentair Plc.
- Toro Equipment, S.L.
- Treatment Equipment Company Inc.
- Veolia Water
- Xylem Inc.
Read Our Latest News Publication –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals. Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453