According to the analysis of Reports and Data, the global Glucose, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin market was valued at USD 34,199.69 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 58,764.21 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.9%. Glucose and maltodextrin are extensively used as sweeteners. The demand for cereal sweeteners is due to the event of the soft drinks industry. The need for beverages is rapidly increasing within the developing markets of Asia Pacific. However, juices and aerated drinks are often sweetened by using saccharose sugar or low-calorie syrups, fructose and glucose syrups are generally preferred. This can be because of the effectiveness of glucose syrups and dextrose and technical properties like improvement of viscosity and visual appearance of the food items.
A study has shown that maltodextrin increases the activity of Escherichia coli bacteria, which may have a role in the development of inflammatory bowel disease known as disease. Another study has linked maltodextrin to the growth of Salmonella bacteria, which may cause gastroenteritis and chronic inflammatory conditions. A recent study advised that maltodextrin may also accelerate the ability of cells to respond to bacteria. It could also suppress intestine defense mechanisms against them, leading to intestinal disorders. This may cause consumers to avoid purchasing the product in the first place, which may eventually hinder the market demand.
The growth of the beverage industry is principally attributed to the growth of the consumer base in developing regions like the Asia Pacific. Since the economy is improving in these regions, the consumption capacity of consumers has increased, which has led to an increase in demand for aerated drinks such as soft drinks and carbonated drinks and non-aerated drinks.
To get a FREE sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2841
Some of the key market players are ADM(US), Ingredion (US), AGRANA (Austria), Tate & Lyle (UK), Cargill (US), ROQUETTE (France), Grain Processing Corporation (US), Avebe Group (Netherlands), Tereos (France), Global Sweeteners Holdings (Hong Kong), Gulshan Polyols (India), and Fooding Group Limited (China)
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Glucose, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin market on the basis of product, application and region:
On the basis of Application:
- Food & beverages
- Confectionery products
- Bakery products
- Dairy products
- Soups, sauces, and dressings
- Others (meat & seafood, snacks, and noodles)
- Personal care products
- Paper & pulp
- Others (agriculture, leather processing, and other industrial applications)
On the basis of Product:
Regional Outlook (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2841
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Glucose (syrup and solid) is a sweetener used in a range of food products. It is produced from the hydrolysis of starch. It has a DE (dextrose equivalent) value of 20–98, which makes it sweeter than maltodextrin
- Glucose (syrup and solid) with more than 90% glucose is used in industrial fermentation, while the glucose (syrup and solid) used for food applications has different quantities of glucose, ranging from 10% to 43%, depending on the grades
- Dextrose is a dextrorotatory form of glucose. It is used in baking products such as cake blends and toppings, snack food items such as cookies, and desserts such as custards and sherbets
- Maltodextrin is a moderately sweet or flavorless sugar, which is easily digestible, and is absorbed as rapidly as glucose. It has a DE of 3–20. The higher the value of DE, the sweeter is the product, and shorter is the glucose chain. The DE of maltodextrin helps in determining the application for which it will be used
- Maltodextrin can be found in nearly every food category, from infant formula to coffee creamers. It’s created using corn starch slurry as the starting material, but it can also be created from potatoes, oats, tapioca, wheat, and rice
- Maltodextrin is expected to grow the fastest at a CAGR of 7.1% in the Product segment of Glucose, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin Market
- Glucose is expected to occupy the highest market share of over 40% in the same segment in the Glucose, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin Market
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Glucose, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2841
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Foods & Beverage:
- Kava Root Extract Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application, By Type and By Region Forecast To 2027
- Cassava Starch Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application, And By Region Forecast To 2028
- Meat Starter Cultures Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application and By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
- Food Antioxidants Market Size, Share & Trends, By Product and By Application Forecasts To 2027
- Organic Feed Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Application and Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-glucose-dextrose-and-maltodextrin-market
The post Glucose, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin Market Revenue Growth, Key Factors, Major Companies, Forecast To 2026 first appeared on News Degree | Hub for Latest and Trending News from Around the Globe.