According to the latest study by IMARC Group, titled “Pre-Engineered Building Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global pre-engineered building market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global pre-engineered building market to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2021-2026.
Pre-engineered buildings (PEBs) are steel structures manufactured in a factory and assembled on site. They consist of structural steel framing systems, metal roofing systems and wall coverings with rigid frames fabricated using steel plates. They are produced from a variety of materials, such as tensioned fabric, masonry blocks, wood, glass, concrete and steel sheets. PEBs exhibit high architectural versatility and have low maintenance requirements. They are widely used in energy-efficient roofing and wall systems. As a result, PEBs find extensive applications across residential, infrastructure, commercial and industrial sectors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pre-engineered-building-market/requestsample
Global Pre-Engineered Building Market Trends:
The global pre-engineered building market is primarily being driven by the increasing demand for green buildings. PEBs are widely used as environment-friendly alternatives for constructing buildings with minimal greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and energy requirements during and post-construction. Moreover, various technological advancements, such as the utilization of solar reflectance technology for the manufacturing of PEBs that provide enhanced heat insulation, are providing a thrust to the market growth. Other factors, including the implementation of favorable government policies promoting sustainable development, along with rapid industrialization, especially in the developing economies, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pre-engineered-building-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- BlueScope Steel
- Era Infra
- Everest Industries
- Interarch Building Products
- Jindal Buildsys
- Kirby Building Systems
- Lloyd Insulations
- PEB Steel Buildings
- Tiger Steel Engineering
- Zamil Steel
Breakup by End-User:
- Industrial Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Infrastructure Sector
- Residential Sector
Breakup by Product:
- Concrete Structure
- Steel Structure
- Civil Structure
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Latest Market Research Reports by IMARC Group (2021-2026):
- Aircraft Health Monitoring System Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aircraft-health-monitoring-system-market
- Smart Parking Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-parking-market
- Retail Analytics Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/retail-analytics-market
- Mushroom Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mushroom-market
- Dietary Fiber Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/dietary-fibre-market
- Electronic Toll Collection Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electronic-toll-collection-market
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/infrastructure-as-service-market
- Cloud Gaming Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cloud-gaming-market
- Scar Treatment Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/scar-treatment-market
- Carbon Black Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/carbon-black-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800