- This event has passed.
Implementing the Consolidated Audit Trail to Optimize Regulatory Reporting
September 13, 2017 - September 15, 2017
Why You Should Attend
The aim of the conference will leave delegates with an in-depth understanding of the CAT regulatory landscape. They will learn strategies for incorporating the cost of the CAT into existing products and how to effectively maintain the CAT alongside a legacy system. They will also learn how to leverage technology to enhance data collection and data quality as well as the importance of key strategies for protection of customer data against cyber threat.
- Streamline structures to absorb cost of CAT into existing products
- Optimize current system to maximise effective dual reporting
- Strengthen data integrity and collection methods for effective compliance
- Evaluate effectiveness of tools for timely reporting
- Assess key strategies for data protection and information security
Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.