- This event has passed.
2ND ANNUAL LIQUIDITY AND FUNDING RISK MANAGEMENT
October 5, 2015 - October 7, 2015
Incorporating the Regulations into Business as Usual and Improving the Bottom Line via Effective Liquidity Management
Why You Should Attend
2nd Annual Liquidity and Funding Risk Management
Since the Basel III liquidity rules were finalized in the US last year there has been a lot of uncertainty and new challenges for the industry. New requirements for short-term and long-term liquidity as well as the Supplementary Leverage Ratio are forcing banks to re-think their liquidity management strategies and make considerable investments in infrastructure and technology.
This GFMI event will help banks to manage short-term and long-term liquidity more effectively. Calculation, disclosure and reporting of the LCR will be examined in depth. The NSFR will also be evaluated to make banks better prepared for its implementation when it is finalized later in the year.The impact of the SLR will be discussed to assess its impact on liquidity management. The event will demonstrate how by optimizing liquidity management banks will always be able to meet their financial short-term and long-term obligations, hence operate effectively and profitably and satisfy the regulators.
- Improve the LCR daily calculation to ease the compliance burden
- Prepare for the modified LCR
- Learn what the SLR means for your business
- Link the regulatory requirement with business as usual
- Understand liquidity pressures in banks below $50B in total consolidated assets
- Previous Attendees Include
- Allied Irish Bank, Bank of the West, BankUnited, Barclays, BMO Financial Group, BNP Paribas, Cadence Bank, Capital One, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, E*TRADE Financial, Federal, Deposit Insurance Corporation, Fifth Third Bank, GE Capital Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Key Bank, New York Community Bank, Northern Trust, Regions Financial, Scotiabank, SunTrust Bank, TD Bank, Union Bank, Wells Fargo, Zions Bancorporation
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.