- This event has passed.
September 16, 2015 - September 17, 2015
Managing Operational Risk As a Seperate Entity While Budgeting for Increased Operational Risk Process Demands
Connect with leading risk executives at the marcus evans Operational Risk Management Conference, September 16-17, 2015 in New York City, NY. The event will examine the exposures brought on by the operational risk and how these must be accounted for in the business model. Leading practitioners will meet to share productive processes and techniques for updating operational risk governance and demonstrating the value inherent in a strengthened operational risk management structure. For more information on the conference or registering, visit the website, or contact Nicolette Fiordirosa, Marketing & PR Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why You Should Attend
Operational Risk Management
This premier marcus evans Operational Risk Management Conference will examine the exposures brought on by operational risk and how these must be accounted for in the business model. The increased cost of managing operational risk forces banks and financial institutions to allocate the resources necessary for managing the new workload as well as the cost to hold more capital to compensate for known operational risk.
Leading practitioners will meet to share productive processes and techniques for: updating operational risk governance, reducing conduct risk to avoid losses, evolving risk appetite, demonstrating the value inherent in a strengthened operational risk management infrastructure, and implementing AMA to achieve capital savings.
- Key Topics
- Develop a robust governance structure for operational risk that is clearly articulted within the business model
- Reduce losses associated with conduct risk by making the most informative business management decisions
- Demonstrate the value of operational risk to the business model to properly allocate resources
- Calculate risk appetite while factoring in operational risk exposures
- Understand regulatory demands for operational risk to remain compliant
- Previous Attendees Include
- FDIC, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Morgan Stanley, BMO Financial, TCF Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Wintrust Financial, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Credit Suisse, CIT, Wells Fargo, SunTrust Bank, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Bank of America, State Street Bank, Northern Trust, BankUnited, OCC, PNC Bank, BMO Harris Bank, BOK Financial, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, New York Community Bancorp, Scotiabank, RBS Citizens, Key Bank, TD Bank
- Why Choose marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.